Brief Update - September 7th

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Nikita will do the detailed update later. Here is a brief update:

Ba is crying in her room and Bapuji tells her she should be happy Hiten is going to get married. Ba says at what cost? Ba โ€“ Bapuji discuss Santu's situation and Bapuji says it is a good thing that now she will be free from this cage. What happiness has she ever got here? DM never accepted her as a wife, she first lived in the store room then in the guest room. Being maalkin she should be issuing order but instead she had to put up with Taru's taunts and abuses.

DM sees Santu doing Tulsi pooja from his window. Champu comes out and talks to Santu about how the Santu-Khemi relationship will now change from sisters to DIL and MIL.

Hiten visits Nanaji and gives new clothes to Monghi who is happy Hiten will now be her banevilal. Hiten goes to take aashirwaad from Nanaji and promises him that he will make sure Khemi will be well looked after and will get all respect and happiness. Nanaji gives him aashirwaad but is not happy about what is going to happen with Santu.

Santu askes DM to drop her off at Khodiyaar Maa's well as she wants to wish for Hiten-Khemi happiness. There is a DM-Santu conversation in the car where he tells her to wear a nice saree for the engagement and to buy a new one if necessary. They discusss colors and he suggest she wear a green one. Santu asks for a coin to drop in the well. He calls her a "duffod" for not bringing one and then gives her one. Santu wishes for Khemi's happiness and for Maa to give her strength to be a good and dutiful Mahyavanshi Bahu. She opens her eyes and DM is standing in front of her. He too drops a coin and wishes that Santu gets happiness and that all her wishes get fulfilled.

Hiten-Toral scence where Toral says she loves Hiten who gets shocked. She says she is kidding and that she told her dad about Pacey. Saumilbhai got angry at first but then agreed.

There is a sariwala at the Mahyavanshi mansion and everyone is selecting sarees. Kaddu is also there. DM asks her to keep a green sari aside for Santu. He then asks Santu to come to his room where he hands over the jewelry for Khemi. He then asks her to stop making his tea and doing all his other work from tomorrow. He says he has got used to having her around and wants to break the habit and wants things to go back to how they were before she entered the house,

Santu is crying and she says she has also become used to everyone in the house and making his tea, getting her bindi put straight by him and has got used to the sound of his voice calling her chokri. She tells him you are wise and will forget everything and but she is duffod and for ther to forget all this is impossible. It will NEVER happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well done Hema..๐Ÿ‘
Its a detailed short update....๐Ÿ˜†
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update Hema ..
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Hema dear.  Great short and detailed update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†  Loved everything today.  Loved DM selecting the sari, wishing at the well, and the last scene where he has an unshed tear๐Ÿ˜ญ  Kodiyaar Maa will def listen and make our pair super duper happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

And also, can someone please remove the vat of oil that's managed to find its way onto the sets and into hiten and dm's hair? its GROSS.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey soap critics( name please??)
very nice detailed short update tank ku ๐Ÿ˜†(Thank you)
I did not get time to watch. still busy. your update has saved the purpose๐Ÿ‘
BTW: Me Arpita
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dipshit

Thanks for the update.

And also, can someone please remove the vat of oil that's managed to find its way onto the sets and into hiten and dm's hair? its GROSS.

Hehehe, funny๐Ÿ˜†  He has good hair, why is he putting this much grease, I have no idea.  Maybe, he thinks that he is Fonzie from  "Happy Days" show. But Fonz was cool, Hiten is not so cool.๐Ÿ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Hema for writing the update as Ammoos pointed out it is short but detailed I don't think I can add much to it ๐Ÿ˜† 
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay is it sweeps week because I have to say this episode was the best and I have to say I cried (I am such a dork) I hope that something happens that doesn't allow this divorce to happen.
fuzzyface thumbnail
I just watched the episode I can't believe Santu actually told what's in her heart for once instead of keeping it all inside.
It is true we only realise what we are losing when we are losing.
so sad for Sanraj ๐Ÿ˜ญ
let's just hope Hiten doesn't blow this and make khemi happy as well as start treating Santu better.