is this 1 member ruled forum & so much compulsions

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hi
guys 😛
this is my fist post on this forum
all i can see is that this forum is hogged by only one member ,who has opened all the imp topics & all the fans club of all the pairs !!

& compulsions going on...from that members side that if anyone has to write any comments for any pair (who r there in this show) then those comments sdh b put in the fans club only(opened by member who has made maximum no of threads on this forum)

what is this ????

i mean check the reality show forums like nach baliye & ticket to bollywood there were so many threads for the pair who were participants in that reality show

so i dont think that if anyone wants to discuss any pair in this reality show ,has to put their comments in the fans club (opened by the member who is trying to rule this forum & not giving space to any other member)

this is for the first time i hv seen all this on india-forums

so much of bulleying sort of happening

i had been there on india-forum for past 5 years & also a IF dev team member but i hv never seen such kind of compulsions & bulleying that is happening at this forum

so if any global mods reading all this then plz do take care of the image of INDIA-FORUMS
india-forums GIVES space & freedom to the memebrs to put their comments for their fav actors 😛

hv a look at the forums of reality shows like nach baliye (in the acrchieved sec of star plus)
that is sort of an example

& that member who is trying to hog all the limelight of this forum & not letting anyone else to open the fans club or any other thread abt their fav pairs really needs to hv a reality check on him/herself !!!

by the way guys as this forum still has got no mods ,so we shd try to keep a peace at this forum & feel free to make separate threads for ur fav pairs ,for reference hv a look at the nach baliye forum .

& INDIA-FORUMS rock !!!! as it gives freedom & space to its members !!!!!👏
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
plz !!! this for those memebrs who r trying to hogg all limelight at this forum & hv made maximum no of threads at this forum !!!

give space to other also as this india-forums site is owned by MR VIJAY BHATTAR ,so he wont b liking if some bulleying or compulsions going on at this site ,he is the admin mod !!

sitakshii thumbnail
& no compulsions at all 😛
if any member wants to discuss abt any fav pair of their ,then they can make separate threads just like the way it was done in NACH BALIYE FORUM !!!!😛😛
& dont feel ur self under some sort of pressure & compulsions !!!
feel free !!! folks !!😛😃
_rajnish_ thumbnail
Thanks sita di, and also its responsibility of DT member of particular forum to ask who has right to post what and who is following rule. There is no DT member of this forum and a goldie can not cammand others. Who has given her power to decide what is right or wrong and if some one is celebration for this forum opening who are they to say its a kind of spamming
Edited by Rajnish_Kumar - 14 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
yes rajnish even i was surprised to see a goldie behaving & commanding like a mod & hogged all the space of this forum !!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
You are 100% right Sita. People will feel hurt if they do not get to create any threads themselves because all have already been created by one person. How is that respectable behavior?
sitakshii thumbnail
& lalitha a new goldie behaving like a mod is not at all done
how any goldie has got the right to behave like a mod

hv a look at this forum all the threads ,all the sticky threads & all the fans club formed by one godie as if she is hungry to eat this whole forum

that is for the first time i am seeing this kind of behaviour at such a great & rocking site our very own india-forums !!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sita11

& lalitha a new goldie behaving like a mod is not at all done

how any goldie has got the right to behave like a mod

hv a look at this forum all the threads ,all the sticky threads & all the fans club formed by one godie as if she is hungry to eat this whole forum

that is for the first time i am seeing this kind of behaviour at such a great & rocking site our very own india-forums !!!!

I believe that it is not wrong to create threads, but like you said, we should create up to two or three imp threads when a new forum opens and let others create the other threads. How else can a family atmosphere be created if one person acts like the boss when he/she is not?🥱
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Ok..Now u can create ur own thread for GUrmina & i'll ask mods to Trash Mine..i wnt peace
sitakshii thumbnail

thats fine starry phonics  & if u r stepping down from any fans club then write at the end that u want that thread to b closed & no one replies to that !!!

i am glad that u understood !!!