ADHI CHARACTER

vernaly thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello everyone this is my first post to the forum.

I have watched this serial in the begenning and i liked the serial more for adhi. He was shown as man with shades of grey not a negative character. Remember the scene where abhi goes to adhi's house to meet him and he treats her with full respect and they have a chat and he offters her coffee.He even tells her even if you were my sister i would have behaved the same in office. And his love for Usha was genuine. He was shown like a good family man at home. But at office a pure businessman. 

Now I have started watching this serial for the past few months and they show a differtent man(a total Monster).This is not fair. The director is not doing justice to the character. This is what i felt and wanted to share with all.
Edited by vernaly - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome vernaly - this director does not do justice to any
character - just wants to project himself as the hero - demeans
women like crazy , thinks that all others are dumbos uh huh.
Wish a day would come when he realizes that he can NEVER
be a hero !!!
bjda thumbnail
vernaly ur right ...there used to be a time where adhi's char was not so evil..i rem some scenes where he used to have a gr8 time wid his bro and family and now he ends up killing his bro for money...🤢

Subanu thumbnail
Thollaikappian want to  be a hero that's why he  make adhi character worst. From the begining i like Adhi Character a lot but now totally waste .

Hopefully he will know soon he (Thollaikappian ) is not a hero . he is villathi villathan to the kolangal viewers.

Suntv should take off this serials.