5 september episode summary !!!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
5th september

All the shishya at the Kapil rishi ashram were scared ,all due to the disaster caused by the evil spirits every now & then !!!

Kapil rishi ask all of them to be calm & not to b afraid & evil spirits are always power less infront of the DIVINE POWERS & THE POWERS OF YAGYA !!!

HANUMAN every night ,got to hear the RAM NAME CHANT ...
hanuman gets up & goes out for & looks at the moon while standing on a rock

hanuman says -----------prabhu ,when i will get your darshan ????

then THE RAMAYAN CHAUPIE --------MANGAL BHAVAN AMANGAL HAARI ....... plays & 2 foot prints of LORD RAM are formed in the sand which was spread on the rock

hanuman puts that RAM name foot print sand & puts on his forehead & say----------prabhu ,give me the aashirvaad to finish all the evils

HANUMAN then goes back to the ashram ,he was going back ,then only he was attacked by the evil spirits & the king of evil spirits

then a war in the sky ,in the clods was shown b/w Hanuman & the evil spirits

all the evil spirits got scared & hide in the dense jungles

Hanuman goes there also & broke the magical wall by his gada ,inside which the evil spitits hiding in the jungles

all evil spirits destroyed
at last the king of evil spirits comes & begs before HANUMAN to spare him

& says HANUMAN i promise where there will b you ,no evil power wud stay ,this is not only for me but for all the evil powers of future too,by hearing only your name HANUMAN ,all the evil powers wud vanish from that place !!!

anjana ma is very very sad at the palace & at the dining table she serves a plate for hanuman every day

kesri tried to cheer up anjana but anjana mata didnot ,as she had not eaten the food for 2 days & she became ill also !!!

kapishwar comes & asks anjana to eat the food as kapishwar went to meet hanuman in the kapil rishi ashram ,there he saw hanuman was also ill ,that was all due to the mother-son bond ,as anjana mata didnot eat for 2 days ,hanuman also didnot eat for 2 days !!!

anjana mata says -------------ok ..ok..i  will eat right now for my hanuman ...

kapishwar says-------understand maharani ,hanuman took birth on this earth to make this earth free from the paapi & the monsters !!!

a man eating monster tree is there at the forest ]
once hanuman went to tht forest (near by the ashram) to collect the fire wood
there the monster treee wanted to eat hanuman by tricking hanuman ,hanuman was abt to go near the tree but he listens the shankha sound at the ashram which meant RISHI KAPIL wanted all the shishya to b there at the assembly ,as he had to make an imp annonce ment

KAPIL RISHI says ---------------student welcome our new great teacher RISHI AGNIVESH !!!

HANUMAN & all his frnds smiled at agnivesh rishi

agnivesh rishi when saw hanuman ,remembered all the moments when hanuman destroyed his ashram ,his yagya & illtreated him by hanging him in the air n all ....

(hanuman did all that once to rishi agnivesh as hanuman wanted him to teach a good lesson as agnivesh rishi is an arrogant & short tempered rishi)

episode ends
EPISODE was nice only the fight scenes of hanuman with the evil spirits were stretchy & the masks of few monsters is very weird & their voices sometimes so tampered that we dont get to hear clearly that what they all r saying !!!

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update di๐Ÿ‘. Their are so many versions from Valmiky, maharishi ved vyash , mahrishi vashita to folk and tribal versions and so many interesting stories about our god at the same time,  its really wrong to say someone using their own interpretation without verifying. say for instance in kalyug a great devotee of Hanumanji really got his Darsan which some folks written then its wrong to say its all fake, there are not one but many many literature which has there story about hanumani aur Lord and all, sagars are pioneer in finding those stories and presenting before us, we should be really thankful to them before questioning for all those new and divine stories. And if some one claim that even our scripture is wrong like Hanumanji swallowing sun, being as powerful to cross oceans in few min it really embarrassing. I am sorry for all those vulgar words i used in a post which in few min i edited but i am sorry. The Anti-Hindu website like this onereally need to be answered. Anyways I am really looking forward to the story of ayodhya when Ramji comes๐Ÿ˜ณ. hope sagars show this one soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Rajnish_Kumar - 14 years ago
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the update sita dear!!! I will end up watching the epi tomorrow!!! but that was so funny with the part of hanging the rishi (i'm basing it on the way you described it in ur update)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Sita dear! Today's epi was simply marvelous! I loved seeing Hanumanji's bhakti towards his Lord Ram!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

Thanks for the superb update di๐Ÿ‘. Their are so many versions from Valmiky, maharishi ved vyash , mahrishi vashita to folk and tribal versions and so many interesting stories about our god at the same time,  its really wrong to say someone using their own interpretation without verifying. say for instance in kalyug a great devotee of Hanumanji really got his Darsan which some folks written then its wrong to say its all fake, there are not one but many many literature which has there story about hanumani aur Lord and all, sagars are pioneer in finding those stories and presenting before us, we should be really thankful to them before questioning for all those new and divine stories. And if some one claim that even our scripture is wrong like Hanumanji swallowing sun, being as powerful to cross oceans in few min it really embarrassing. I am sorry for all those vulgar words i used in a post which in few min i edited but i am sorry. The Anti-Hindu website like this onereally need to be answered. Anyways I am really looking forward to the story of ayodhya when Ramji comes๐Ÿ˜ณ. hope sagars show this one soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

100% true Rajnish.๐Ÿ‘ Sites like these should be banned, but what can people do? There are too many sites like this all over the Internet and it's hard to find each one and ban them. People have become too disrespectful to others' religion these days, but remember, it's their own Karma so no use becoming offended. It's always the doer that gets punished, not the one who is offended.๐Ÿ˜Š We should continue praying to God and understanding the deeper meaning in our scriptures, and if others want to make fun of Hinduism, leave them to it. It's their Karma and they will have to answer to Lord Kalki. Not us.
sitakshii thumbnail
thanks lalitha dear ,suniti dear & rajnish ๐Ÿ˜Š

rajnish its ok that used those words & u edited them ๐Ÿ˜›

& as far as these hindu hating sites r concerned ,they allr disgusting sites & spread such wrong msg to the ppl for our HINDU GODS ๐Ÿ˜ก

damn to these pathetic sites !!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mother son bond is always beautiful...
i didn't watched the episode it will be great if someone upload it
thanks sita for the update
sitakshii thumbnail
thanks sam,
laitha has already posted the vdo links !! of the 5 september episode !!!
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

thanks sam,

laitha has already posted the vdo links !! of the 5 september episode !!!

thanks sita will check it over there