Mills and boon

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok hey guyzzz😳 how r all of u ! i hope gooddd

well i live in Dk,.. and i would love to write this collection... then i seaarched for some books and some authors names in library but it neverrrr showed up!!! 😡 

but i want to ask.. who is the most passionated or more romantic one author who is reallyy good in this collection who i can search on library ofocurse... dont give one give more famous authors names... well if u only hav one at least give it plzz my friend is asking for it and i thought IF might help ALOT

Loveee
Sur😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Sur,

Great to see you in this section.

I'm just a bit confused.  Are you looking for a good romantic author whose books you can find in a library?  It was just confusing.

I personally am not a big fan of romantic novels so I'd be the wrong person to ask but hopefully someone in this forum can help you out.

-Mahi
surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

Hey Sur,

Great to see you in this section.

I'm just a bit confused.  Are you looking for a good romantic author whose books you can find in a library?  It was just confusing.

I personally am not a big fan of romantic novels so I'd be the wrong person to ask but hopefully someone in this forum can help you out.

-Mahi

Heyy sweetheart  soo guuddd to see u here... yess u r totallyy right.. but nobody helpeedd😭
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh oh! ask meee!!! m a hopless romantic! my specialty isss mills and boons! and never tire of reading them😳

well...for mills and boons...there are several writers! not much, u might find some help when u go to the mills and boons site also!😃

if u are searching for some other nice novels beside mills and boons, then i'll suggest you with Julia Quinn or Julie Garwood OR Debra Mullins! started to read their books just few days back on recommended by a frend of mine and totally love their work!

i strongly suggest to read 'THE GIFT' by Julie Garwood and almost all the books by Julia Quinn😆

hope i helped :)

Edited by siya.. - 14 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You can try Note Book and A walk to remember by Nicholas Sparks. They are really romantic makes me all gooey all the time lol.

Then The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer...therez Nora Roberts,Catherine Anderson,Meg Cabot etc are some authors I can remember now..will edit if I can think of more.
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Umm..if u want MB's..then diana palmer and day leclaire writes wonderful romances...=)
they are good, really good!
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
THNAK A TON FRIENDS*!
it helped me such sooooooooooooooooooo much... hope to see more books recommende for me..  love u all

Sur
thnks again
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jill Mansell or Cecilia Aahern
aish_punk thumbnail
Well i do'nt know about mills n boons but there are Meg Cabot books which are based on teen romance n i so love them! even the Twilight saga is based on that..u can read that too..

but if you want to read something more..then read At First Sigh by Nicolas Sparks..
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ Yeah Meg Cabot is good if you want a light, funny chick-flick :)