Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys i have one question what do u think is it gud to separate the child from his or her [parents esp toddlers.. for sake of some competition.
Though this show will provide gud care and keep a watch 24X7
but my ques is how far it is good.
Just to get their child exposed to publicity, should such kind of serials be made..
though, infants do come in serials and advetisement but this serial is specially based on children and even toddler need to be with the couple 24X7.., and single second of negligence can harm the child what are the opinions of u guys please share

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is no need to worry. Children are very adaptable to all conditions and people. All they need is love and care, which they will get from the celeb couples.  They will be monitored by professionals too as you said Sam.  Don't parents send young babies to nursery or daycare centers?  It will be like that but all day. Anyway, it will only be temporary as they will be swiching to children of various ages.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hmm...I think they generally choose babies whom they know to be more adaptable to changes, but yeah, I too think it's not too good of an idea to separate children from parents for too long. But didn't the show say that the parents would be right there on the sets should it be necessary for them to take the child, and also, each couple has to come onscreen so each couple won't have too long with the child and the child won't be separated from his/her parents for too long.😊

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think there's a need to worry, the kids are away from their parents temporarily😊

And all the celebs are sensible...also they're on TV so they have to be responsible anyways😊