Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks daa Aish ...Vaijeyanthi has started her search mission for her mom so soon ... Intha Sakthi innum avaloda siblings thedara πŸ˜‘ .. Think Sivagami will have to be seriously ill , for Sakthi to start her search mission πŸ€” ...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Wow what a surprise... Viji got to know who her biological mother is... hmm.. but i wonder if Viji really knows who Kannan is.... b/c earlier it looked as if she knew Kannan was Shakthi's brother, but today she questioned Sivagami if she knows the state of her brother and two sisters... perhaps she is pretending so she can kuthu kaating Sivagami's mistakes πŸ˜•...

But man, that happened so quickly.. so three down.. now two more to go.... hope it happens soon πŸ˜›
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really liked todays episode. What goes around comes around, Sivagami didnt give Kannan any chances to explains himself and kept on hating him and cursed him. now Vaijeyanthy also do the same...she has every right to show her anger as she have gone though a lot of pain and each of her Qs has a point evethought Siva thought she were gonna die and hence wanted her children to be on a safe place and secure their futureπŸ˜”

This lady should give Vaijeyanthy some time to come over this shock.

Thanks a lot da Aishu chellams for the kalakkal updates daπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aish..

Vijidhan ponninu romba seekirama kandupudichutanga.. πŸ‘ thanks to the iron guy.. πŸ˜†

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely updates Aishu!
Ahh, finally ONE truth is out. Yes Aish, I forgot that Vaijanthy knows (or might know) about Kannan! Well, it's only Shakthi's who's bound by the promise not to tell Sivagami, so Vyj can tell her about Kannan, once she's calmed down, that is.
Agree with you Mels! After the way Sivagami treated Kannan, she deserved it.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
oh my Kadavuleeeeeeee... naam paarthathellam oru kanavaa πŸ˜²πŸ˜².... haiyooo... Vijeyanthi Sivagami melai karichu kotinathellam oru dream vaa πŸ˜•??  So that means poor Vijeyanthi will not get to know the truth for a loooooooooooong time........ not to forget all the attoliam by Sevvazhai in the mean time

@Brinz - aama daa, you're right!  Vijeyanthi does know the truth that Kannan is Sakthi's sibling.. but since the whole out burst was Sivagami's kanavu... avangai engalai nalla confuse aakitaanga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... 

sumikrish thumbnail
is it sakthi pregnant in real life?she look like pregnant lady.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aish..

if it was Sivagami's dream.. how cum she knew Vayjeyanthy was a big police officer in mumbai 😍
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish!
omg, I have no words!! this was all a dream? well at least sivagami knows, thats one thing.
@ nithya, good point!
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish ... Thought so , it'll be a dream ... hmmm .. think that samiyar's words are coming true .. So , Kanchana's true identity will also be revealed soon to  Sevvazhai soon ... Also Kavitha aka Gaya ..

Sevvazhai raja , konjam seekiram kandupidippa .. Sabatham potta Sakthi summa irukka .. Villain ellaraiyum kandupidikkiraan ...