Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
All crap written their, Please Edit your post and remove the link, that is one of the anti hindu site. I have already posted the True story of Hanumanji birth in post Birth stories of Hanuman from shiv puran. First of all Shiv ji din't saw Vishnu ji in Male form ( As written in that site), he was in Female form i.e Mohini. Secondly it was Vayu dev who carried Shiv energy to anjana ear not any sages. Lastly sankar-suvan means manifestation of shiv, and that site says shiv son, Hanumanji was not shiv son but his manifestation. That site contains misinterpreted verses by some anti-hindu ppl. we all know and its their in many scripture that hanuman swallowed the sun so who are those people to tell us its illogical and all๐Ÿ˜ก.So do not get confuse by reading any anti-hindu website. I recommend everyone not to read it at all. and saatvik it will be nice if you remove the link๐Ÿ˜Š. I only saw the first page and ran away don't know how much crap is written in other pages๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Rajnish_Kumar - 14 years ago
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh I didn't know it was an Anti-Hindu site.... But thanks for clearing it up for me, link has been removed ๐Ÿ˜Š
_rajnish_ thumbnail
Thanks satvik. ๐Ÿ˜Š, Its better not to advertise those rubbish sites by posting the link. If ne1 don't know they may assume whats written to be true which is not good.
sattvik thumbnail
I did assume it was true...

But I don't get it, what ever it is called but it wasn't given to Anjana in her Ear, in the show Vayu Dev put the Tej into her Garbh!
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

But I don't get it, what ever it is called but it wasn't given to Anjana in her Ear, in the show Vayu Dev put the Tej into her Garbh!

Sattvik a true devotee of Lord Ram will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever asumes it to be true.  Hanuman as son of shiv๐Ÿ˜ฒ, Vishnu and shiv being gay๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. what all those craps. REST of The Post Deleated๐Ÿ˜Š , I hope no ones comes across all those things ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
_rajnish_ thumbnail

all Post deleated๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am really sory for my vulgar language i used here๐Ÿ˜ญ
but i will never ever sopport those Anti-Hindu sites who speak such things about our lord๐Ÿ˜ญ
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

Thanks satvik. ๐Ÿ˜Š, Its better not to advertise those rubbish sites by posting the link. If ne1 don't know they may assume whats written to be true which is not good.

very well said ๐Ÿ‘
such crap anti hindu sites link shd not b posted !!!๐Ÿคข
sattvik thumbnail
Oh no I only thought it might be true because it was a Pandit that analysed it, I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜”
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Oh no I only thought it might be true because it was a Pandit that analysed it, I'm sorry ๐Ÿ˜”

satvik those sites use pandit and all so to deceive people so that they think the analysis has been done by some great scholar and start believing whats written but in reality there purpose is to criticize our religion by writing all fake stuff. See in my first post i pointed out so many mistakes by just glancing over the page. If its really been done by some great pandit why those mistake and do you think any pandit would ever use word gay for shiv ji. Do not get confuse by reading those sites, visit sites like urday.com, krishna.com e.t.c where there is real information. And as far as shiv energy being implanted in Anjana ear is concern its shiv energy to bring his incarnation to earth not to bring his son, so its being implanted in ear. which filled anjana womb with his manifestation. Remember Hanuman is not son of shiv ji but his incarnation. ( that site say hanuman being his son one more mistake which no pandit would have ever done). So do not get confuse and do not read any more from that pathetic anti-himdu site ๐Ÿ˜Š