Kareena thought Kaminey was fabulous(added link)

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Someone saw this on HT Newschannel today! It was a small segment of kareena's itnerview and a member from another forum recounts it as best as possible. If someone else has seen it, let me know

EDITTED:
Interview Part 1 (and then it las links for part 2, 3, and 4) 😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it was very lil part , que about as usually saif, shahid,& kaminey..

i don't remain excatly , starting que realted to LAK or smthing

Reporter:-How do you relate urself Love aaj or love kal..
Bebo:- i relate myself oldies[love kal], coz i like my grand father's film smthing....

reporter:- saif said you are like muture & he is more like chilish
bebo:-- yeah,,that's true..he is childish sometimes & sometimes muture.i am also childish sometime..it's role reverse between us.

Now best part which i like most

Reporter:- have you seen kaminey?
Bebo:-[ quickly with next second] yes, i watched..i loved it..it fablous film infact i called vishal that its great film.. 

Reporter:- i had taken shahid interview few days back ..he said that it will be difficult working with u after whatever happen.. so you think same..

bebo:- absoluetely not..i am fine working with shahid..we had great chemistry in JWM..i am director's actor..i appreciate my past..i cherish my past beautifully..i respect it..so i have no problem working with him.
Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"I cherish my past"
This is what this girl has been saying from day 1. I can hunt up her filmfare interview in early 2008 and it has her saying the same thing.
She has continued all the way till now. I respect her so much for this.
She gives her present and past relatoinship so much respect.

starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanxs desigal. thats good bebo saw kaminey. it was excellent :)

Originally posted by: desigal90

"I cherish my past"

This is what this girl has been saying from day 1. I can hunt up her filmfare interview in early 2008 and it has her saying the same thing.
She has continued all the way till now. I respect her so much for this.
She gives her present and past relatoinship so much respect.

ok, look one sec, u need to understand this is not shahid its the media, they create this image shahid is annoyed wid kareena, but he isn't, it has been more than a year and he is completely past it, he just said on farah's show how kareena was a pillar of support to him, and he has never bad mouthed kareena, and he to in his several interviews have mentioned that he will defo work with kareena again, its just that shahid is constantly digged with kareena's name, and out of frustration he said i'll work with anyone, anything, i'll also work with a buffalo, u need to understand his point of view, there is not one interview when he is not questioned about kareena, how frustrating is it!
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am just thinking...what will happen if kareena goes back to shahid just like JWM lol....
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ oh god you never no what can happen lol
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^
it wont be good..kareena is good with saif...and shahid is good with pranks( we had enouf of hints)
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For me there will be always difference between the :

Person who left the relationship
&
Person who was left.

They acan not be same in their thinking. One will have the sourness and it will be difficult to get back to being normal with the other person. But the person who left the person wil try to make it up and be friendly. As that person does not feel the hurt as he/she is the one who moved on to better pastures.

This is why they have different attitude towards working with each other.

I donot blame Shahid for this at all.
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well..thts for certain but first love is very hard to forget...kareena had a very long relationship with shahid..their relationship was very close..and still kareena thinks abt shahid and shahid does the same....so who knows that afterwards..something happens like jwm..i know its a silly thought but enjoyable😆
How do we know for sure who was the one who was left and who was the one who did the leaving. I don't think either of them has mentioned it.

Also, I like how the reporter edited Shahid's comment to get a more controversial answer out of Kareena. I saw the Shahid interview in question and that was not the complete answer he gave. He said it would be difficult but he would do it anyway if that is what the director wants. His actual answer is a lot closer to what Kareena said herself, than what the interviewer made it out to be.

Edited by bluemoon86 - 14 years ago