cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
1.Avantika makes her daddu run very fast due to which he gets tired she says sorry for this and promises not to trouble again.Daddu thinks that should he tell the truth to avantika that varun has written when she will scome to know that it was only a misunderstanding , will she be able to understand that the role of areal life partner is tro take care of their better halff to love them even after their mistakesand faults, to support them in envery moment of their life and i am sure that varun has all the qualities but how to tell avantika.
Over here varun is worried if avantika has recieved his letter or not and why is she not responding to him he cant wait now.Whati if she has got very angry and wont listen to him.suddenly avantika phones and she tells him that she read the letter (thinking about the letter sent by varun with flowers) varun gets happy to know that she has agreed.he is full of joy .
over here daddu is very tensed that if he should tells the truth to her and his friend tells her that may be she will get to know  already and marriage will it self get stopped. daddu says that he will not give both of them chance to meet .and will do their marriage soon . Over here Tappu's father says that they should do the marriage soon so that Avantika doesnt get chance to think again and they should do it soon but varun's dadi says there is a mooharat very soon but after one week. daddu comes and tells there is a very high pandit and he has told thather marriage should be done soon in one week otherwise the marriage will not take place to this tappu's fatheer agrees.both wish each other and try to decide when to decide the engagement and tappu's father suggest tommorow and says marriage after two days.
over here they are calculating tappu's shaadi's marriage . over here tappu's mother says after all it is my mson's marriage i will not listen to anthing.daddi is deciding the dishes over here gaju says he will help them .Adi sees rajashri and asks her to help him in the preparations and says his father is making him work in his wedding itself he advises her to put mehendi and sit in her house and not to work in her own marriage ,and tells happiness of marriage is too great when you get to marry someone of your choicce here Rajashri says in her mind to herself that i will always think of your happiness ai andmay god give you all the happiness.
PRECAP- best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ of all Tappu's dad misunderstand Mallika's mother as flower seller ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†over here Mallik's Mther is saying something like i like your chice.

Edited by cutyv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
very well written thanks alot...
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thanks alot appreciated..................................!!
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

so the wedding will happen soon! i was wondering how they were going to get tappu and avantika together...i guess this is how! lolz