simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont know if u guys noticed buttt  this shows payed off stuuff      because i noticed that in the grand finale episode  if u watch the part where chetan and mona are saying bye to the jungle camp  wen mona says her last bye to the jungle camp area her voice echoess and they zoom out and show the whole jungle from far and than again wen they are all walking on some new bridge and mona says sumthing again and it echoes and they zoom out and show the whole jungle again. this is where i got suspicious that i feel they are giving us a clue that mona is the winner. and i was riteee.

another thing,  im a girl and im annoyed to see that people are saying on this forum, that "yess a girl won", why is that???        i don't care if a girl won or a boy won im caring on wat  contestant won

but personnaallyy, i want to share my opinion that i wanted chetan to winn.

another thing,  dont u guys agree with me that the 2 finalists should have gotten sumthin too, like chetan and anaida should have gotten frree tickets with there family for vacation or sumthin atleast, going empty handed thats soooo  cheapppppppp   !!!!!!
Edited by simi rocks - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi rocks thumbnail

Dont u guys agree
with me that the 2 finalists should have gotten sumthin too, like chetan and anaida should have gotten frree tickets with there family for vacation or sumthin atleast, going empty handed thats soooo  cheapppppppp   !!!!!!
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they get appearnce money.. do not go empty handed.. more u stay in the jungle ur earning increases..

Nothing cheap about that..

And why it should be cheap anyway.. the contestants knew it is the rule of the game and it happens in every reality show..

Just because Chetan did not win. everything of the show is not bad..
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All contestants were paid on weekly basis.. nobody works for free

and you are right runner ups should have gotten some prizes too..
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes all contestants were paid for this show
gums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes..i felt the same too, they mus hav at least given some special prizes for the runners up...i too wanted chetan to win especially for his cute son
simi rocks thumbnail
man im missing iss jungle se mujhe bachao already lol
Angelic_J thumbnail

They were all already paid to be in the jungle so its not like they didnt make anything😛

simi rocks thumbnail
oh ok thanks i didnt no that