Chetan responsible for his loss

goody thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

When I first started watching this show, I thought Chetan had a high chance of winning. I didn't mind Chetan before this show but now I don't want to watch him on TV. He was so irritating. The way Akash bullied the girls along with Chetan and Mark was absolutely unacceptable. Aman was right that Chetan should use his brain. I know he was friends with Akash from childhood but you can't just support someone blindly. Wrong is wrong and he was supposed to stop Akash from bullying the other camp people. He supported Akash blindly in all his wrong deeds and now he is paying for that. I loved both the girls - Mona and Anaida. If Anaida had won,I would've been as happy as I am now since Mona has won. Mona and Anaida rock! They both deserved to win equally. They gave both guys a very tough fight.

Again, I really want to say that I am so glad that God had done his justice and this 'trio jodi' lost - I mean rude Akash,brainless Mark and Chetan. Akash and Chetan were over confident that janta was with them and they wouldn't lose.

Chetan, I am glad that you are paying for what you had done to both the girls in the camp. I have no respect left for you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
telll me Exxactlyyy wat he did to both of the girls       i want to hear  it   

because he seriously didnt do anything anaida was the one making the issues worse and worse
goody thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi rocks

because he seriously didnt do anything anaida was the one making the issues worse and worse

All I am saying is that Chetan supported Akash blindly so he lost. Otherwise, he had a very high chance of winning. If you friend is doing something wrong, you are supposed to stop him. Instead, he was just supporting him all the way. Akash was so rude with everyone (not just the girls). Chetan never stopped him. I would say Chetan lost because of Akash. Mona always kept her cool even when these guys were very rude to her at times. I am happy for Mona that she won.
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I guess you haven't watched the show properly, he was acting like a female , eves dropping when the girls were fighting, adding fuel to the fire , bitching about Mona and being nice to her on her face, screaming that he wanted to go for the JC , standing by Akash  when he was behaving like a jerk, is this list enough or do you need more
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I agree goody with absolutely everything you said.  First thing is he lost moajorly beoz of being with the MAC and not having his own spine and just following whatever they said.  In the last 2 days he got SOOOOOOOO irritating assuming he had already won and behaing stupid and making arrogant statements.  I dont knwo why the MAC thought they were destined to win despite any way they behaved.  All 3 had this superiority complex and this illusion that ONLY they deserved to be here and ONLY they would win.  I guess God never favors such people and of course shouldnt.  Humility and good behaviour get you much more... MAC shud atleast learn this out of the show.  I AM VEEEERY HAPPY MOna won !!! ongrats Mona you deserved it !!! Edited by shellily - 14 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with the topic starter... He totally lost it towards the end... Siding with Akash in all his wrong deeds, just being his pawn and having no mind of his own - it was disgraceful... Also the way he treated Anainda in the influence of Akash was pathetic... I do believe he had a great chance of winning had he been as he was initially... It was a truly justifiable result...
madhy thumbnail
exactly goodyy..nd it was chetan who unfairly used all the power given to him i jungle..i felt like killing him wen he nominated mona to go for maha jungle challange..again da next day he was given da same power to choose both & he choosed Anaida & Aman..he left no option for Mona so she had to choose Aman between Anaida & Aman.. ..it was only coz of him Aman had to leave da competition unfairly...im feeling so great now thinkng dat he must be repenting for all bad deeds.....
sumanforums thumbnail

I am sure you have not seen all the episodes my dear.....Chetan had a very bad body language when he spoke in the Dac room (whatever it is called)........he always spoke with full of insecurities and as if he wanted to prove his point that he was superior (others were kachra).

For one he supported akash at everything he did.....he could have told him that he was wrong but he was scared of his wrath. Secondly he even spoke bad about the girls behind their back which the girls (Mona n Anaida) have never done. They have spoken bad but in front also.

Then the last week onwards he used his trump card that he was winning for his son. Come on why should anyone vote for that.......if junta votes for sympathy then they should vote for Anaida because she was the most troubled. Chetan can always earn 1 crore and get his son an FD. His appeal did not garner sympathy at all.

AT the end his tone of talking was really bad. That day it was Mona's right to the JC.....anaida went on Tuesday, Chetan won on Wednesday and Mona should have gone on Thursday. But no Chetan had to show his capabilities. Chetan had lost it there. He kept telling god was there and stuff like that....but God wanted him to do the JC and show people how unfair he was.

He had lot  of admirers, fans (i admirered him too)......but lost it exactly the week he got the highest votes and got immunity from the junta. He simply took it for granted........Yes Chetan (and Akash) responsible for his loss.
Mistyy thumbnail
exactly he had the best chances of winning this competition, good looking man who is devotional towards his wife and a kid. All the qualities indian audiences strive for.

But the vary fact that he decided to join hands with Akash in all his bullying took away all his chances of winning. If Akash had gotten out of the competition sooner than he did, then may be Chetan would have had better chances at reviving his image. But Akash stayed for too long, and demage was already done. Otherwise, Chetan had everything going for him
Edited by freakyy - 14 years ago
snowwhite30 thumbnail
totally agree wid u....