Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hahaha i guess im speaking to an anti-ritesh person ayee meera?? 😆
yeaa he just said one of my first ans fovorite co-stars.. i thought that was nice.. im glad gen is being welcomed.. even abhishek welcomed her to "twitterverse" lol

but she speaks to shahid and ken the most.. im glad.
lots of CPD talk.. its funn funn 😊
[/QUOTE]

Awww LOL noo I'm not anti-Riteish exactly, I've been a bit harsh on the poor guy lol! I think he's sweet and I've liked him in alot of films like Bluffmaster etc... but he's just a bit errrm...low for Gen's standards! :P only cos I love Gen LOADS lol. Basically,,, he's no Shahid 😆
fizza311 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Faiirytale x3

his link-up with genelia.. 😊

what
nooooooo
i wanted her to be with shahid their off set chemistry was awesome
fizza311 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessparkle

You know, I don't wanna speak to soon but .. Shanelia is probably the first pairing which I haven't heard or read a single negative comment about, after the CPD promo! I mean, I remember before the promo came out there were people who were like .. hmm I don;t think they'll look good together (I was like WHUTTT are u crazyy?!!) but yeah, even they think Shanelia look good together now!

this is really a good thing for shanelia
im so proud of them

hahaha i guess im speaking to an anti-ritesh person ayee meera?? 😆

yeaa he just said one of my first ans fovorite co-stars.. i thought that was nice.. im glad gen is being welcomed.. even abhishek welcomed her to "twitterverse" lol

but she speaks to shahid and ken the most.. im glad.
lots of CPD talk.. its funn funn 😊

Normal she tweets them the most because they are about to promote their movie soon together ahahahh and because I guess she has a friendly bond with both of them...
princessparkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizza311

this is really a good thing for shanelia
im so proud of them

I know! There seriously isn't anything NOT to like about them!! They're so so SO loveable! And we've only seen like a tiny tiny bit of their chemistry so far!!
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeaa your rightt.. i thnk Shanelia is like just all shahid fans like their pairing to some extent.. i think its also because of the fact that they arent linked up.. so there are like.. no sides taken like.
NO SHAHID IS WITH HER or SHAHID IS ACTUALLY WITH HER..lol
they are just a cute.
friendly couple.. 😉 till the journos skrew it up..
i hope they wont though..
princessparkle thumbnail

yeaa your rightt.. i thnk Shanelia is like just all shahid fans like their pairing to some extent.. i think its also because of the fact that they arent linked up.. so there are like.. no sides taken like.

NO SHAHID IS WITH HER or SHAHID IS ACTUALLY WITH HER..lol
they are just a cute.
friendly couple.. 😉 till the journos skrew it up..
i hope they wont though..

Haha, that is a good point! Yeah I hope the journos don't get too excited 😕 they have to resist the potential of linking up the Shanelia cuteness! Haha! It already kinda happened after TMBM! They better not make a big deal of it!
Faiirytale x3 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1297347 woohoo go girlss.. there is number 2!
see you there 😊