Written Update Sep 4 - Grand Finale

i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update Sep 4
Grand Finale

They start with showing clips from the previous episodes... Then they show clips of Chetan, Anida & Mona the Finalists ! In the camp the 3 were discussing how there stay was at Jungel,,, They show them taking pictures of there fav plcaes in the camp...

LAST JUNGEL CHALLENGE

3 of them to come meet Mini & Yudi... for the last JC... The Jungel Spa (3Rounds) = 3 Course Dinner (1, Stater| 2, Main Course| 3, Dessert) !

They had to take a bath with fish gut soap & Slime shower ! [With the Shower they get there first star = (Stater) ] Then they had to go into the Jacuzzi whihc contained fish, snakes etc (Thats all i could recogonize!) While in it they had to eat food & Drink animal stuff ! [They get the 2 second star = Main course]
They weren't sitting in the Jucuzzi so  they couldn't win the deserte... !

They were shown getting there last Dinner... which offcouse ready good food... !

NEXT MORNING

They show them packing there bags... Visiting all there fav places in the camp.... & saying goodbyes to places... [It was really cute] !!

Mini & Yudi were waiting for the 3 to come out of the camp where they will announce the results! When they arrive there Mini & Yudi ask them who would they call when the results are announced... Mona said his brother... Anida said brother & Father etc... Chetan said My wife & Ethan my son ! Then Yudi was like there is a spcieal friend of yours who came from India & it was his wife & Ethan... Cetan was very shocked... he met them & he was offcourse very very happy ! Then Mona's Brother was also there to support her... & Anida's Brother was there as welll !

Anida was declared as getting the 3rd highest votes ! Then they showed her clips from throughout all the Episodes ! Then they showed Clips of Chetan & Mona about there Journey & sharing there experience!

Then they Finally announce the Winner - Mona Wasu !! 👏

P.S - Thanks to everyone who read my updates 😊... It was always fun updating for you guyss !! Thanks alot once again 🤗... Enjoy ! 😛😛
Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the awsome update.

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update! I am going to miss being on this forum!
desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates
jas_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a Fastest Updater Ever....😊..We Gonna miss a good updater like u :(
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Hope we all would have another firy discussion in Bigg Boss3
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update thanks alot:)