akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Did not see any topic for the same. Let us congratulate Mona for the game well played. Clear balanced behaviour, right politics, charm and toughness and last but not the least.. the killing bikini bath at the end ..

She has it all within her. Who else could have been the winner?

Congratulation Mona.. Except the period you tried to be Akash's friend, you were superb.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah Congratulations to Mona...she has immense mental strength....

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah... congratulations Mona! 👏👏👏 We admire you for taking a stand against the bullies, and defeating them. ⭐️You warmed our hearts by being nice to Anaida!  ⭐️
pallavi25 thumbnail
Except for her clingy behavior with the 3 losers, I liked her stamina, grit and courage! Im glad she won and not Chetan! His eavesdropping on the gals really put me off! 🤢 A huge hunk of a man eavesdropping on gals conversation was a ridiculous and disgusting sight!

Anyway, the worthy champion won! 😃 \

I had predicted that Mona and Chetan would both win, but Chetan dug his own grave by prancing too much in yesterdays episode. 😆 😆
Congratulations to Mona. Although I did feel bad for Anaida and Chetan. Despite my dislike for Chetan, I have to admit he deserved to be in the final 3.

Actually, come to think of it: Only Anaida, Mona and Chetan could have been in final 3. They were the strongest right from the start! Public is smart, they voted for the right final 3. So congratulations to all of them. 😛 Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psychobalehead

Congratulations to Mona. Although I did feel bad for Anaida and Chetan. Despite my dislike for Chetan, I have to admit he deserved to be in the final 3.

Actually, come to think of it: Only Anaida, Mona and Chetan could have been in final 3. They were the strongest right from the start! Public is smart, they voted for the right final 3. So congratulations to all of them. 😛

well said... 👏👏

even i felt a bit bad for him, come to think of it... but chalo... i am glad it's one of the ladies... i'm proud... feel a bit bad for Anaida but she's a strong lady... i'm extremely glad for Mona... congratulations to her... ⭐️⭐️
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wish Anaida had won too. Congrats Mona AND Anaida. Good on ya, gals!
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Mona  😃   😃   😃

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations Mona, you made our 2 months of viewing of this show worth the watch 😊, a truly deserving jungle queen you are, even if you did look tiny on that throne 😃
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was poetic justice... Aakash getting out first, followed by Chetan loosing... So both buddies got their questions answered by the public as to who is a celeb and who not, how much public likes which of them! Although Anainda winning wud have been just perfect, but I would settle for Mona anyday! Congrats!