Name Someone You Want On The Showw

Posted: 14 years ago
theres alot of good people coming on the show, but is there somone whos not coming, that you want to come:
i personally want Lara Dutta, shes sooo funny i remember her on KWK, she was so fun to talk to, so i would want her, and preity, and saif😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aiysha...X thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Would Wanna See Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar or Katrina Kaif  😊
Irisduplex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This show brings people who have things in common!! So I would want [I might get killed for this] 😆 

Its Aishwarya and Katrina!! 😆
Like how they survived on plain Luck and got so far just by being beautiful/Sexy minus talent! How easy it is to make people believe you are beautiful/Sexy to cover up for your talent!!😃
And some important things like the Barbi/Nakshatra  controversy and ofcourse Salman! They can both share their experience.Would be awesome to watch!😆

~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'd love to see Lara too, she's funny.

I'd also love to see John and Abhishek together..it's a shame John's already recorded his episode..
Edited by ~*Ani*~ - 14 years ago
OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abhishek and John
Amir khan and Juhi chawla

Originally posted by: ~*Ani*~

I'd love to see Lara too, she's funny.

I'd also love to see John and Abhishek together..it's a shame John's already recorded his episode..

oomg yeaah!!!, who did john come wiith?!?!
bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Abhishek, Aishwarya and AAMIR! Juhi,Madhuri and Karishma would also be a delight! and Ajay/Kajol would too! But Im satisified that most celebs have been offered a chance to record epis in TMBM. So Im not gonnna complain.
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
akshay n katrina

shahrukh n kajol together
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: babii.girl

oomg yeaah!!!, who did john come wiith?!?!

they haven't shown this episode yet but i've seen him in the trailers, if i remember correctly, he's with yuvraj singh .. maybe the theme is .. hot guys?? i dunno .. lol...
angelsgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loverman40

This show brings people who have things in common!! So I would want [I might get killed for this] 😆 

Its Aishwarya and Katrina!! 😆
Like how they survived on plain Luck and got so far just by being beautiful/Sexy minus talent! How easy it is to make people believe you are beautiful/Sexy to cover up for your talent!!😃
And some important things like the Barbi/Nakshatra  controversy and ofcourse Salman! They can both share their experience.Would be awesome to watch!😆

couldnt agree more 😃