fiction123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Akash does not need to be winner of that ridiculous show he already is in our eyes. Their is a saying  ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL!  Atleast when he left he patched up with the girls and even they admit to missing him. he went with dignity and respect.

He was the real winner in our eyes, he is a true contender as what you see is what you get, he doesn't have no hidden faces,  he is what he is like an open book. He has a very clean heart as he does not keep anything inside him not like others.

TRUE HERO HE IS THE REAL JUNGLE KING IN REAL LIFE!

i can imagine the bashful comments that r going to follow from this and do you know what guys i really don't give a damn.

SO BRING IT ON!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
U know  we don't have that much time to waste on this topic...
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Welcome back fiction ji😊,bade dino baad nazar aaye hai........anyways ab ap itne excited hai humlogo ke comments sunne ke liye to bas hum itna kahenge,"NO COMMENTS"
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

before the bashing starts 😃 I still love him. He was really rude at times and I hope he learns that things can be achieved through politeness too. But ditto on the clean heart. He says what he thinks and believes..I love love love that about him!!!

I am glad he left after being friends with the girls, and happy to see the girls missed him in positive way. Seeing a lonely Chetan makes me sad. With Akash gone Chetan becomes almost the #1 contender and the strongest contestant. But even then Chetan would want Akash back. Sweet. I want a friend like that.
Akash isn't someone who deserves our valuable time and comments, so "NO comments"
akash got what he deserved whether he is right or wrong.Everything that happened is  for good.

😊
Edited by anandhi1234 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: fiction123

Akash does not need to be winner of that ridiculous show he already is in our eyes. Their is a saying  ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL!  Atleast when he left he patched up with the girls and even they admit to missing him. he went with dignity and respect.

He was the real winner in our eyes, he is a true contender as what you see is what you get, he doesn't have no hidden faces,  he is what he is like an open book. He has a very clean heart as he does not keep anything inside him not like others.

TRUE HERO HE IS THE REAL JUNGLE KING IN REAL LIFE!

i can imagine the bashful comments that r going to follow from this and do you know what guys i really don't give a damn.

SO BRING IT ON!

Fiction jii.. reality ka jhatka kaisa laga..😃..? zara zor se laga..? 😆

bashful = shy, modest..😛

Comments related Aakash would be anything but "bashful"..😳

simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I AGREEEEEE    u no how many posts me n kimmzz have made on that he is the true jungle kinnggg
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Apne aane mein bahut der kardi fiction ji😒 😒 😒   
Kal apke swagat ki kitni taiyaari ki thi.......sab waste ho gaya na ...
😔 😔 😔

jaiye hum baat nahin karte...
shantatai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we didn't waste our time to replay your dashing....so let us express our feelings...

akash is the true winner.....👏👏👏

a