3rd Sep - Jaana tha Rangoon pahunch gaye Cheen!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
DaM DaMa DaM...That's how yesterday's episode was...nahi!

Santu Maiyaa had put the viewers to sleep with her "Ucche-Vichar-Sanskar" types dialogues...
DM came in Boooooooooom! Action & Super Charged reactions!

I couldn't find the first lag of the episode, so will update it when I can find it.
But apparently our prediction of Kheemi losing her memory did not agree with Ektaa's
Creative team, who decided to be EXTRA creative & have added some new diamension.

In the mean time, the Next Scene starts with, the know-it-all Meghana realizing that Baalika Birwa is unhappy si, thodi murjhai si....
here Shanky-Kaddu ki jodi too realize the same.....& guess what..
They all ask DM to come to the Shanky-Parivaar Ka court.
The Lion King walks in leharate hue.....and ask "shu chee??'
Kadu ask about Birwa & while DM is narrating the whole Baalika-Baalak Playing Ghar Ghar at school premises,
& there Birwa goes up to Santu & tells her how she would NOT like to go to Antwerp!

Everyone in the Shanky's court is shocked to hear the Birwa Baal Kand!
But Meghana thinks it's not fair to punish Birwa so harshly...& here she says some very enlightening
dialogues...*Santu Maiyaa needs to add them to her How to raise Kids Book*
Meghana says, that "woh wahan se kuch baan kar toh aayegi par hamari baan kar nahi reh payagi!!"
Very Touching.....!
BUT wait..here comes even more touching words from Meghana...
She ask DM to let Birwa come & stay with them here.......*Maiyaa Santu will faint*
Dm nods..gives his verdict.....Birwa won't go to Antwerp...will come to Meghana's house instead.....

Meghana tells Santu about this.....& Santu faints...Ok Ok Kidding.....She is maha thrilled.

We are back  to Hum tum ek kamre mein baand ho aur chaabi kho jaye of DM & Santu sharing the room AGAIN like two Kiryadaars.
DM is looking for keys....Maiyaa has it who is thankful that Baalika Birwa is not going to Antwerp!
Here DM throws the "D" word, Divorce & says the appers are ready & that once he will get H&K married he
will go through with that.......Ahhh our Lion's Hurt Ego!!
DM gets up & then both have pillow fight.....as in both pick the same pillow at the same time....
Santu wins...gets the pillow & occupies her fav spot in the room....Zameen!
We are back to filler moments.....vahi purana gaan & vaahi purana Scenes as Santu goes through them again!
Next we see Basanti Taangawaali is with Kheemi & calls Hiten...Screams "surprise" & hands the phone to Kheemi.
Kheemi reluctantly picks up the phone...says hello & Freeze moment!
Hiten can't believe that Ektaa decided to let Kheemi keep her Memory......is thrilled & angry with Kheemi at the same
moment, & insist on coming to get her.
Kheemi says No, but Promises to come back in four days......
The Screen freezes with Kheemi thinking " I will have to come back to share the NEW secret with the Mahyavanshi parivaar"

Since I have missed the crucial first 6-7 moments, will skip the scene of the day.
But Dialogue of the Day : Meghana telling  DM in ref to Birwa
"woh wahan se kuch baan kar toh aayegi par hamari baan kar nahi reh payagi!!"
Very Touching.....!

Moment of the : When
Hum tum kamre mein baand ho aur chaabi kho jaye scene happened....thought more will happen....but forget more-less...NOTHING happened!!
The part I saw was good...plus the story is moving aage....even if DM & Santu are going backward!
Watch & say Jai ho!
Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nupur you are the best.....Thanks a lot...
Shanky parivaar court....🀣
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Nupur for the update, can't wait to watch the episode but no memory loss of Khemi's part a YAY! But a new sercet I am guessing DM's dead son.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, Nups,  I said  "Jai ho!"   and thanks dear for this hilarious update.

DM and Santu having a pillow fight, hehheeπŸ˜†  I really wish they would have done that to break the tension in that room. I can see feathers flying all over the place and Megs comes and asks, "DM, what are you up to now", heheheπŸ˜†

Birwa is saved!

Khemi has cooked up some plan so that her sis can be happy.  She is going to pretend to be blissfully married to the guy who rescued her.  Hey, Nups, Ekta team may change this story yet again until they find an apt solution for the  "lion king" and his lioness!πŸ˜†
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Nupur for the update.  OK so now we have to see what news Khemi has in store for everyone and what has happened to her since the bus accident.

I guess Santu will put her angootha on the papers but DM will not have signed them. Khemi will arrive in between these 2 situations - this will be just to put the viewers on edge.

(Hiten can't believe that Ektaa decided to let Kheemi keep her Memory......) 🀣

This was hilarious.......
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nupur for a fab update. I'm very confused. Does DM want to get HK married and then divorce Santo? So at the point of marriage, Hiten & Khemi will still be supposedly aunt and nephew and that's not a problem?? But later on if Santo and DM remain married, then it will be a problem. πŸ˜•Edited by --BC-- - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ekta and camp decide what is right and not right  in the Khemi, Hiten, relationship. They are still confused, so they are making us wait until they know what they are doing.πŸ˜†
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --BC--

Thanks Nupur for a fab update. I'm very confused. Does DM want to get HK married and then divorce Santo. So at the point of marriage, Hiten & Khemi will still be supposedly aunt and nephew and that's not a problem?? But later on if Santo and DM remain married, then it will be a problem. First of all shows how flimsy all these supposed relationships are, if they can simply be undone by signing divorce papers.

If I remember correctly, I don't think DM himself has an issue with the maasi-bhanja scenario. In one of his conversations with Hiten he said it is because the village folk had a problem with it and being the Maalik of the village he cannot turn a bline eye to that. The maasi-bhanja thing did not strike him till the villagers brought it up.

DM is also shown discussing this with Virat and Virat being Hiten's maasa also did not seem to have a problem with it.

dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jaldi Nupur! You know i don't feel i've watched the episode until i've read your update - chain ki neend nai aati!
ooooo she sings a news song for him cue hurt expressions from him priceless! Do you watch it on youtube? they have the loads of different copies uploaded really quickly!
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BC--

Thanks Nupur for a fab update. I'm very confused. Does DM want to get HK married and then divorce Santo? So at the point of marriage, Hiten & Khemi will still be supposedly aunt and nephew and that's not a problem?? But later on if Santo and DM remain married, then it will be a problem. πŸ˜•

You are asking TOOO many logical Questions......forget it! πŸ˜†
Wake up...wiggle up, my dear THIS is Ektaa show you are watching...
Who.when-what-where gets married & divorced.....it's irrelevant....
as Long as the story is moving somewhere....so stop your confusion & pass it on Maiyaa Santu..she excels in it!
πŸ˜†