2nd Sep - Maiyaa No.1

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ok so FINALLY DM is back......
Fireworks are going Full ON
& Malli Says Elusive Khemi is back today.....
So what say...shall we Dive on...BUT...make sure you have your floaters with you....now that DM is back!

The episode starts with...Dhaan Taan naaaaaa..DM!
he is in his room when Jag Maiyaa Santu comes in with her Harein Pareshan Look *Grgh*
She wants to know why Maalik took Birwa out of school.
DM doesn't want his daughter to go to school where the teachers are clueless what is happening right under their nose......
He knows that Birwa is an intelligent kid  & so has decided to send his daughter to Antwerp to continue her education.
Maiyaa Santu is unhappy with the decision, takes out her Book on " How to raise kids 101" & starts giving tips to DM.....
DM jharoos her & say...."mein unka Baap hoon na...mukje pata hai kya karna chahiya...abhi tu mujhe seekhay gi kya!!"
Not to be discouraged, Maiyaa Santu then starts giving Tips from the Madho Kaka's school of Sanskaar......*yawn*
DM is about to fall asleep too....when Santu tells him that Hiten has agreed to get married to Toral.
DM is shocked......
Wakes up...Springs up...& goes to Hiten's room.......

DM walks into hiten's room...Calls out Duffor...& demands why did he agree to get married to Toral aka Basanti Taangawali!
Hiten replies, to make you all happy Mr Dharamraj Mahyavanshi.
DM says but I agreed to get you married na.....Vachan diya tha na......?
Hiten tells DM about the Toral-Pacey Prem Kahani, & how he is helping her out.
Hiten further says, "aap ka NATAK karne ke koi jaroorat nahi hai!"
OUCH**
DM's face crumbles up...he is hurt with the kathor Vaani of his son.....& he says That he NEVER had to do natak
& true to his words he will get Hiten & kheemi married.
Hiten argues that she is my maasi, according to you all...
DM says that he was acting like a father & found the solution for that as well......& goes away!

DM comes to his room & is VERY hurt at Hitens's Kadve Vachan.
& bang we are back to having monologue with Shubadara's fotu!
Omnipresent Maiyaa Santu listens to him & comes inside....
DM is very rude to her and ask her to leave him alone...
Par Nahi jee....Maiyaa Santu comes in....& maroos some emotional dialogues to DM
She says that ben baa was right, all problems started after I came to this house.
I will be gone soon, & kheemis is very good, she will take care of everything, & soon your kids will realize what a good father you are.
DM does not move....when she leaves...he half turns....& then give painful & PRICELESS expressions!

Next It's Meghana's Birthday & Mahyavanshi parivar has been invited to it by Rassik.
The themes is Garba dance & couples have to dress up In same outfit...ok kidding....same Color outfit!
Aaaha!
Santu comes to DM's room carrying Yellow sari....Dm has picked out Red kurta, she sees his Kurta,
leaves her Yellow sari (??!!) & goes to dress up In Red sari.
Now DM sees the yellow sari, puts away his Red kurta & wears Yellow kurta instead....(choo Chweet)
Maiyaa Santu comes all dress up In Karva Chauth typs Red sari, Only to see DM wearing Yellow kurta!!
Comedy of errors!!!
DM ask her why is she not wearing payal, & gives her Shubadra's Payal since Santus's Payal is broken.

Next scene transports us all in to Garba Mania......we are at Meghana's house greeting everyone, & then Full on Garba starts.
Everyone joins in except our DM & like father Like son, Hiten!
DM comes to Hiten & ask him to bring some smile on his aloo type devdas face....
Hiten Calls Toral & who is driving & right then.....Dhaaam!
She is about to Hit a Badcada... & *surprise*  Apun ki Kheemi coming to rescue the Calf.
Toral sees Kheemi & her Eys light up like 440 watts..
idhar Kheemi is giving her gaalis for not watching out how she drives...
udhar apni Sholay ki basanti's smile get bigger & bigger as she realizes it's Hiten's kheemi!!
She calls up Hiten & says, Get ready for biggest surprise of your Life!
Freeze!

Dialogues of the Day: Hiten saying to his father "aapk ko yeh natak karne kI jaroorat nahi hai"
Scene of the day (malli pl put this up in your scene of the day): when DM has that Monologue with Shubadra's Photo... He was par excellent!
Moment of the Day: When Santu leaves, the way DM holds the Window & cries....Awesome acting by One & only DM!!

Definately thumbs up.....some fillers, but mostly solid acting & solid dialogues...
Watch & say.......Balle Balle!!
Love N

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nupur, I can't wait to watch the episode.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nupur. Sounds like a nice rocking episode. Looking forward to watching it.

I hope we do not get the dreaded Khemi amnesia track.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nupur, thanks dear for your energetic update, hehehe!  We  got an eyeful with so many DM scenes.😃 Thumbs up for all the dialogues today.  DM getting emotional after Santu tells him about the divorce was priceless. Loved the kurta change scene and payal gift giving. Hated Hiten's pouty face! Maybe Khemi married her rescuer after the bus accident or has amnesia like a typical heroine!😕 Thats fine by me, because that will keep our SanRaj together with no problems.

DM's heart is melting for his chokri and I predict thus no divorce,yippeee! They will be together forever.

Birwa will not be sent to Antwerp. DM will change his mind and send her to a different local school.

Waiting for Khemi - Hiten face off!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Thanks nupur for  your bestest update for the most dhamakedaar, happening and sparky episode....

S....me too thought DM's monologue was the best scene but my heart cried out with DM when Santu leaves.....my vote is for those priceless tears of DM..😭
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aaaaaaaaaaaamzzzzing update Nupur..

You are too good at ths ..
PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Although I have seen the episode today, but I still read your update, because I love reading your updates, I find them hilariously written 😆😆😆

PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh, and I think Khemi has lost her yaaddash 😕
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PROTOPLASM

Oh, and I think Khemi has lost her yaaddash 😕

Hey bhagwaan....you think so.....??
How Ektaaish......& what If she Now falls in love with Maulik ....eeeesh!
or better The invisible Pacey from Amreeka!

btw Thanks for your kind words...
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nupur,
your update are always a breath of fresh air thanks for taking the time