12/24 KB - 3rd Epi - 2nd September Written Update

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
                           2nd September Written Update

Recap : Mili asks Simi if she really likes Rajiv.

Anuj asks Simi if she can come to the mall on the phone. She says yes, disconnects, and goes into a taxi. On her way, Simi asks the driver whch way he is going. He says that he know a shortcut and continues driving. Then, they see the police arresting a bunch of people.

"What is this" says Sim
"The police are raiding the place. Nowadays people do bad and nasty thing" says the driver.

Simi looks out and sees Rajiv getting arrested, too. She is very shocked. The taxi keeps on driving. She tries caaling him, but no luck. Simi reaches at the mall, and tries to tell Anuj everything. The driver interrupts and aks for his money, and Anuj gives it to him. She tells him the truth, but he doesn't hear because he was at the door of the mall already. The brother and sis enter the mall, and while on the escalator she rememers what she saw.

"Di, I havemn't called you hear to buy a microwave, but for personal work." says Anuj

Simi sees the Anuj's girlfriend.

"Di, this in Anita; what are you doing over there, di, come here. We love each other, and I met her parents already. We wanna get married." says Anuj

"According to our horoscopes, next month, or else next 5 yrs." says Anita

"You'll tell dad 4 us,right" says Anuj.

Simi is very shocked(again😆)

"Di, everything is good now. Once you and Rajiv get married, so can we. Please Help me. Say yes"

Simi accepts. Simi is deeply saddened abou having to marry Rajiv. Mili expresses her feeling about Rajiv to her parents. Her dad asks her why she feels like that. She doesn't answer.

Her dad says she will ask Simi about Rajiv. Then Simi arrives home, and finds out about what Mili told her father. Sim's father asks her if she likes Rajiv.

"There's nothing specila about Rajiv, but he likes me and I'll adjust." says Sim

Then they hug. Her father tells her their rishta has to start off well. Sim goes to her bathroom and cries again.Anuj asks her whats wrong, she  wipes her tears and says"nothing".

At the dinner table, Sim tells her parents" I saw one of Anuj's friends, and she is perfect for Anuj"

"We'll think about that later" says her dad.

"You do not understand they love each other. They are only wating for my wedding." says Sim

"Anita's parents are hasty" says Anuj

They argue over what to do and Simi suggests to meet the girl's family.
Later, Simi goes to her room and cries, she wipes her tears when Anuj comes in.
"wonder  what will happen" says Anuj
"They will agree" says Sim
They bid eachother good night.

Precap : Rajiv is drunk and yells at Simi over the phone not for anwering.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnx for the written update

ramas thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I hope simi does not marry this sick person.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update