YRKKH 2nd Sept 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

UPDATE

The episode starts with Nani yelling about Varsha thats she's not awake and downstairs. [omg annoying voice as soon as the episode starts] Ratan comes downstairs. Vish asks if Ratan has his tickets and all. Ratan says yes. Rajshri whispers to Choti ma saying "Varsha knew Ma was going with the 8am train, then why isn't she up yet? You know how Ma's is" They look worried. Choti ma says that she will go see. She goes. Daadi whispers to Rajshri "know what your saying, you know Varsha isn't like that" Shaurya comes and says that he will drop Naani and Ratan off at the train station. Rajshri asks about Varsha and if she's still sleeping. Varsha's voice comes "I'm awake and ready as well" Varsha comes smiling, followed by Dhaniya and Gopi daadi. They have food in their hands. Varsha says to Naani ma that she made Aloo and puri for her and made halwa for Mamaji. She also packed water. Varsha says "ma, forgive me, I didn't ask you before making all this" Rajshri smiles and pats Varsha's hair. Ratan mama asks when Varsha made all this. Dhaniya says that woke up early, we were sleeping, we didn't know how long Varsha was working. Daadi says "samdhan ji, keep everything safely, our bahu made it" she smiles. Naani says "did you add pickle or did you forget" Varsha says that she put everything properly. Dhaniya says that Varsha put everything very properly. Naani says that their bahu didn't give her a chance for me to complain. They all smile. Daadi says that Varsha isn't their bahu but their beti. Naani says that she forgot, she hasn't talked to Akshara. Naani asks Someone to call her. Shaurya calls and passes it to Rajshri.

The phone rings at the Singhania house. Gayatri picks up. They ask each other how they are. Rajshri says that Naani is leaving at 8am so she wanted to talk to Akshara before she left. Gayatri calls Akshara. Rajshri gives the phone to Naani. Akshara comes and Gayatri tells her that its her Naani's phone. Akshara happily takes it. Gayatri leaves. Naani and Akshara ask how each other are. Akshara is upset that Naani is leaving so early. Naani says that she was here for the whole wedding and got it done with tradition. Akshara tells Naani that she has to come for a longer time next time she comes, and she has to stay with her as well. Naani says she will if her age permits it. Naani tells Akshara to remember her naani. They both tear up and put down the phone. Varsha takes Naani's blessings. Naani says "may god bring a child into your jholi" Varsha and Shaurya look at each other. Varsha takes Ratan mama's blessings. Ratan mama tells Shaurya to bring Varsha and come visit. Shaurya says okay. Ratan turns to Vish and tells him to forgive him for all of his mistakes if he can. Vish shakes his head smiles and hugs Ratan. They say their goodbyes. Rajshri tearfully gives Naani a hug. Rajshri tells Naani to forgive her for anything. Naani says she only has a few days left in her life, her only wish now is to see her grandchildren, do tell your bahu. Varsha and Shaurya look at each other. Daadi says that your wish will be forfilled. Everyone leads Naani and Ratan out except for Varsha who stands there with tears in her eyes. 

At the Singhania house all the reletives are leaving. Akshara and Naitik take the relatives blessings. Maharaj ji comes and gives Mama some Halwa. The relatives leave. Rashmi tells Akshara to come with her. They leave with Nandini and Gulabo. Dadaji tells Bhabhi ma that Naitik's wedding went very well. Dadaji says that he wants to go to badrinath and take the god's darshan there. Bhabhi ma says that the last time they were there they prayed for Naitik's wedding. Naitik's dad asks when they want to go. Dadaji says this afternoon. Dadaji tells Bhabhi ma to get ready. Bhabhi ma says that she can't, today is teej. Gayatri says that she won't be able to handle it by herself. Dadaji says that bhabhima should stay with him on teej. Bhabhi ma agrees and tells Gayatri she should do it, she is now a saas, she needs to teach her bahu. Gayatri smiles and then looks worried.

At the Maheshwari house the women are talking about teej. Daadi asks Varsha that she probably wants to go to her maayka. Rajshri frowns and says "really?" Daadi asks why. Rajshri shakes her head and smiles and says "nothing, I was thinking that Akshara is coming for three days, if Varsha stayed here, how nice it would be" Choti ma says "didi, like we're here waiting for Akshara, Varsha's mom is probably waiting for Varsha too" Rajshri says she was just saying. Varsha frowns.

BREAK

"didi, like we're here waiting for Akshara, Varsha's mom is probably waiting for Varsha too" Rajshri says she was just saying. Varsha frowns. Varsha says that she wants to meet Akshara too, so they should call her mom over here, she don't celebrate this so it would be nice for her too. Everyone gets happy. Rajshri says that Varsha said a very good thing, she will call Varsha's mom. Rajshri is really happy. Choti ma and Rajshri go to do the preperations happily. Daadji tells Varsha that they have such good karma, that they got a bahu like her. They hug.

Akshara and Naitik are in their room, sitting on their bed. Akshara is going through her saris. Naitik says "three days?! your going for three days!" Akshara says that its a reet of teej, you have to celebrate it at their maayka. Akshara pulls out a sari and shows naitik, she says "bhabhi ma gave this too me, do you like it?" Naitik pouts and says "first pagh phere and now teej, its happening right now, I heard a girl doesn't go anywhere after going to her sasural." Akshara smiles. Naitik says "but teej comes and takes the girl to her maayka" theres a knock on the door, its Rashmi. Rashmi comes in and says "bhabhi, your ready right?" Akshara nods. Rashmi sees Naitik's pouting face and asks "what happened to dada?" Akshara giggles. Rashmi says "ohh! your going to your maayka, thats why Dada's is angry right?" Naitik says "who ever wants to go, they can, I need some time too, ever since I got married I have a lot of pending work" Akshara smiles. Rashmi says "but you will miss bhabhi right?" Naitik gets up and says "not at all" He leaves. Rashmi and Akshara start giggling. Gulabo comes and says "bhabhima and dadji are going, they're calling everyone downstairs." Akshara and Rashmi get up and follow.

Naitik's dad tells Gayatri to tell Naitik about him not getting the job. Dadaji says "make sure he doesn't get upset" Dadaji tells Naitik's dad to think about joining the business but not making it seem as though they're pressuring him. Dadaji clears his throat as Naitik and them are coming. Gayatri tells Gulabo to go bring the food. Bhabhi ma tells Gayatri to take care of Nandini for her. Gayatri tells Bhabhi ma not to worry. Akshara and Naitik take Dadaji's blessings. Bhabhi ma whispers to Gayatri that she will take a manat for Nandini's wedding. Akshara and Naitik take bhabhi ma's blessings.

BREAK

Outside, naitik's parents take dadaji and bhabhi ma's blessings. Naitik tells Dadaji that he will drop them. Dadaji says Naitik's dad will, they have to talk anyways. They go to the car. Bhabhi ma gets in. Dadaji turns to Gayatri, no one is listening. Dadaji tells Gayatri that she has a perfect moment to talk to Naitik as Akshara is going to her maayka for teej, she can talk to him openly. Gayatri nods.

Inside the maheshwari house everyone is getting everything ready. Gayatri tells Gulabo to make sure there is tea and snacks as Shaurya is coming to pick Akshara up. Gulabo says okay. Gayatri sees naitik reading something alone. Gayatri goes to him. She smiles and asks what he's doing. Gayatri tells Naitik that she needs to talk to him. Naitik isn't looking. Gayatri shakes him. Naitik snaps out of it. Gayatri asks Naitik what he's thinking about. Naitik says "teej is for women right? I thought of what Dadaji said, how each family is known for their traditions." Gayatri looks confused. Naitik says "if this is is a women's occation, then the women should know all the rasams right?" Gayatri asks Naitik what he's talking about. Naitik says that he's shocked that Gayatri is sending her bahu to her house instead of teaching her all these rasams. Gayatri laughs. Naitik pouts. Gayatri tells Naitik that it is tradition. A bahu goes to her own house for teej, let her go.

PRECAP

Rajshri asks "Akshara?" Shaurya says that she isn't coming. Rajshri thinks Shaurya's joking but he says she isn't coming for real.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your posting the new pic.. thanx for the wonderful update, keeps me going till I can go home and watch...
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update Payal...BTW. Love that Roshni sig. Man she's cute!
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!!! Wondering how Naitik will convince his mom to not send Akshara now!!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aah i just hope theres gonna be no problem between them now
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hope akshara apnai munna kai pass bhi ruk jai aur teej ki reet bhi hojai.

Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..is akshara really not going to go?
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Payal. Akshara should go with Naitik to her house if that's allowed in the custom. I  don't know about this tradition.
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar she shoukd go bt sham jo chali jai NAITIK KAI SATH.
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update! wonder what akshara is doing..not going to her house for teej!