12/24 KB - 2nd Epi - 1st September Written Update

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
                      1st September Written Update
Recap - Simi meets Rajiv and doesn't like him. He is spying other girls. Simi's friend tells her to accept him because she is almost 30yrs already. Rajiv's mom calls to tell Simi's family that they approve of the rishta.

Sim's mom tells Simi to take blessing from Mata Rani. Neetu asks Simi what happend on the date.
Her family is very happy and Simi doesn't want to spoi it by telling her feelings. Sim's sisters leave arguing (in a good way) and so does her mom. Sim's father gives her a kiss on the head and leaves, not listening to Simi.

Simi goes in her room and wonders what to do. Meanwhile, her brother comes home and learns about the rishta. His sisters demand money to buy things. Rajinder gets sad that his daughter will leave home, but is happy about the marraige. Anuj gives his bonus money to his mom. Then, Anuj goes to Simi's room to congadulate her. When he leaves, Simi still wonders what to do, tell her family the truth, or not. Then, she bursts into tears. Then, Mili wants to know what Simi is sad about. Simi tells her that she will miss her family. Neetu comes in and starts feeding Simi and Mili.

Then, Sim's mom comes in and sees that Neetu is feeding Simi, and resticts her from doing so because she doesn't want Simi to turn fatter. Sim's sisters leave. Her mom inquires about if she is happy, ad Simi replies " Your happiness is my happiness" The girls' mom come out and Mili asks her if Simi is happy, she replies yes. Neetu comes in and Mili asks her if this boy is right for Simi. Neetu answers yes.

Anuj is talking on the phone in his room, "Try to understand, Simi's marraige is fixed. I love you" His sisters burst in the room and he disconnects the phone. Neetu says"Come on!!" The three come out of the room. Neetu shows them Simi's phone and dials the number for Rajiv.
"Hello, meh...", says Netu.
"Simiji? Hello, what a pleasant surprise" Rajiv says.
"Sorry for calling late but..."
"No, it's good you called."
Simi comes out and see them talking on her phone. She gets angry at them and takes her phone. She realises that they planned a date for her, and doesn't wanna cancel. That night her dad and father wake up and talk about the shaadi.

The next day, a girl commes out of the mall and hugs Anuj. They talk about their marraige and Anuj explains he cannot buy her expensive gifts, and will tell the family about their rishta later.

Rajiv and Simi go to the movies. He misbehaves with Simi and other girls. When they come home, Rajiv meets Sim's sisters, and flirts with Neetu. Simi and Mili notice this but don't do anything. Rajiv come into the house, and is introduced to Sim's parents. Rajiv flirts with Neetu again, then leaves.
Mili confronts Simi and asks her if she really wants to marry Rajiv. She aks about Rajiv's habits and behavior, but Simi lies about his attitude, and compliments him.
"But he was eyeing Neetu"says Mili
"What nonsense" says Simi, Then Simi leaves.

Precap - Simi is in a rikshaw and sees Rajiv getting arrested.
Edited by zfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Press LIKE to appreciate
Pease PM me with suggestions, questions, etc. or post them here. Thanks
ramas thumbnail
Thanks for the great update,  you are doing fine,😊
 Oh god how horrible this Rajiv  is, poor simi.
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
riyasri25 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update......the episode was great .... I personally loved Simis and Milis interaction and ofsourse i m loving the dumb and bindass Neetu....Rajeev is a horrible guy and his golden shirt was even more horrible and his teeth were some what golden too😆.....good to see him getting arrested in th precap.Edited by riyasri25 - 14 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Loved your update zfan. Very well written, and I could easily pictureize the entire episode😆 .

I'm liking how all the sisters love each other so much, and Anuj's track seems interesting as well as we see that kind of situations in real life as well.
Did they show the girl whom he meets?
-Shankar- thumbnail
^^^ Yes they did, she was wearing a black dress and was soo well, such a diva😆
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zfan

^^^ Yes they did, she was wearing a black dress and was soo well, such a diva😆

oh I thought they might keep it a mystery for some time😆
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update! thank you
Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you sooooooooooo Much.... Btw,Nahar- Saloni's Picture on this Page made me Miss Saat Phere after a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time😭
thnxx alot!!

nice show!!!