Winner of "Lessons" - Summer Contest. Check Check!

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

W e l c o  m e    F r i e n d s

I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer. It's a shame that we all have to go back to work/school/college/uni, but hey atleast we can look back and say, we enjoyed our summer on MJHT Forum right?😆

As you all may remember, a couple of weeks before we posted a Summer Contest. It was so simple that everyone could take part. You had the chance to join up with your friends and come up with answers to the 3 very simple questions.

We have finally come chosen our winner. The DT Voted Privatly, and thus came across our Lessons Contest Winner!😛

I'm Proud to Annouce that our Winning Group is:

Drum Roll

lipsa (lipsa_mjht), natasha (Samrat_Gunjan), naima (_Naima1994_) and drishti (drishti_sajan)

Congratulations Guys! - Your entry was fabulous!⭐️

Here is your Prize:

Thanks to everyone else who took part, we loved reading your entries!😳

MJHT Development Team
Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Payuu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congo drish, natz, naimz and lipsi
veryyyyyyyy happy for u guys!!!
Namz94 thumbnail
OMG tahnkyou so much DT and DB.
ill use the siggy soon, and thanks to Lips, Drish and Natz as well for being such an amazing team!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2 alll esp alll 🤣🤣lolz...
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow congo drish, natz, naima n lipsa
happy for u ppl

@DB: can we see all the entries.. they'll b interesting 2 read
Namz94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya.b

wow congo drish, natz, naima n lipsa
happy for u ppl

@DB: can we see all the entries.. they'll b interesting 2 read

Thanks Kavya, and no you cant read them 😉 😆 its complete cliched scenes with our touch nothing much.

one of my advive for dia, was "dont cry your maskara will run" 😆
i didnt expect us to win after this. 😆
kavya.b thumbnail
LMAO naima.. it's a good
u need 2 b as funny as possible
aftr seeing this my interest 2 read ur entries has increased
Namz94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya.b

LMAO naima.. it's a good
u need 2 b as funny as possible
aftr seeing this my interest 2 read ur entries has increased

Lolz Kavya, I shouldnt have told you taht. 😆
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Hey Guys..I can only post the winning entry since it won't be fair on the other contestants..

WInning Entry:

ENTRY 3 -  lipsa (lipsa_mjht), natasha (Samrat_Gunjan), naima (_Naima1994_) and drishti (drishti_sajan)

1) Suggest 5 Ways in Which Mayank - Nupur can Romance in College without getting Caught?
1. - nups annoys mayu while hes in the lib and he gets a bit angry, then nups climbs a ladder to get a book for him and falls in mayus arms!

2. Nupur could drag mayank to tha tdance practice hall and they could have a nice romantic dance there with the doors closed

3. - mayur in detention wid shukla!

4. Suprise party in college for Nupz, mayank isnt present, after searching, nupz lands up i lib, where mayank gives her a pect and gifts.

5. In the canteen, nups wants sandwiches, but mayank detests coz he dont like it, nupz gets angry, leaves.
mayank takes nups sandwiches saying what you like me too, she replies with a hug.

2) Suggest 5 Ways in Which Samrat can express his love for Gunjan
1. Samrat calls gunjan to the music room and show her the broken globe which has been fixed and says to her, mere dil ka awaz. (Kya hua yeh song plays)

2. the whole gang is playing truth or dare, sam gets a dare and he is told to sing a song for gunji and he sings bakhuda(or any love song)

3. Samrat goes through the window to gunajsn bedroom, and gives her a red rose and says to make up for last time or sumthing

4. Samrat is dropping gunjan to her house, when they reach to her house and gunjan is about to go samrat catches her hand and tells gunjan that u r d 1 whom i have always thought abt, dong go, ill miss you.

5. Samrat takes gunjan to a pool party, where they find the pool where they first met, samrat says, this is one pool ill never forget, coz thats where i met you. 😳

3) Suggest 5 types of advices that you'd give Dia when she find the truth about Ran Vijay
1. dont cry, your maskara will run. 😆
2. Why waste your tears on ONE guy for, im sure youll get 100 better ones.
3. stop crying, do you want red eyes or dark cicles under your eyes?! 😆
4. Dia, youre so lucky you escaped that animal, now lets go party for your success in escaping 😆
5. anyone wud rather be wid shukla sir than RV....stop wasting ur tears and time on him😆
kavya.b thumbnail
thanks DB for posting them

baap re baap, u ppl r too hilarious @ 3rd Q

this one is very nice

4. Samrat is dropping gunjan to her house, when they reach to her house and gunjan is about to go samrat catches her hand and tells gunjan that u r d 1 whom i have always thought abt, dong go, ill miss you.

quite an indirect way of expressing his feelings