cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone !!!!
Sorry as I dont have much time as I have to go to Tution I am giving a short Update of what happened --
So let us start
1.Varun is getting ready and at the same time Avantika is also getting ready both are really sad .
2.Varun and everyone are leaving when Rajishri comes with prasad from mandir for Tappu .
3.Tappu's mom says when no one is ther to her that i am proud of you and though this much has happened you havent hurt mine and your daughter like relation.
4.Tappu and fAmilly reach Avantika's house.
5.Avantika's friends tell Avantika that the boy is no where near your dream boy after seeing him.
6.And the BEST SCENE
Avantika is brought and Dadu says meet my granddaughter Avantika
Both are shocked to see each other .(a must watch part after this😆😛)
Avantika and tappu ki rishtey ki baat chalti hai.
over here both are starring each other .
Tappu's father says "talk about the rishta before Ladki says no to" tappu's mom.
But tappu's mom says "let us allow both of them to talk each other"
they go in avantika's room and she tells she didnt know that it was u who daddu had chosen and how she had not slept for the whole night.he also says the same that he has also not slept for the whole night.THEY HOLD EACH OTHER'S HANDS👏👏 .
Avantika tells Tappu i know that u have made such look like wearing those specs that too so big, making oily hair, those boring clothesare just because u wanted to scare the girl i had also done this before.
Tappu  thinks"i should tell Avantika now that i live in this way only and not the way she saw methat day in the restaurent"
Sorry i missed the PRECAP. I will really be grateful if someone gives some more detail or even precap , i am really sorry but as i am running late so please bear me.Please let me know how the written update was.

Edited by cutyv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update thank you so much
Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Aww seems like a rocking episode!!! Finally they both know about each other!

Thanks 4 da update😳
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Thanks a ton.

Precap - Everyone is waiting downstairs and tensed. Both Avantika and Tappu come downstairs and both of them seemed in ackward position.
Edited by chweetweety - 14 years ago
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
best update ever!!! maybe im sayin this bcoz i just luv what happened in this episode.. but u rock anyways!!!
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks

what a cute epi!!!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update dear thanks a ton:)
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome.. thanks for the update