Congratsss IJSMBians!! :D - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks a bunch for the post Saalekh.. that sooooo sweeet of you.. πŸ€—..

congrats to the winners and to everyone else who make the IJSMB forum worth while. you guys are amzing..

and wht the heck is Sitaphal..πŸ€”

πŸ€—
Thanks everyone for the wishes..πŸ€—
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meena1

Thanks a bunch for the post Saalekh.. that sooooo sweeet of you.. πŸ€—..

congrats to the winners and to everyone else who make the IJSMB forum worth while. you guys are amzing..

and wht the heck is Sitaphal..πŸ€”

πŸ€—

sita phal ........in english we call it custard apple

aise dikhta hai,

Edited by mcm226 - 14 years ago
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why i'm not able to post the pictureπŸ˜”πŸ˜• .......................its a type of fruit.............just google Sitaphal fruit,picture aa jayegi n tum shayad samajh jaaogiπŸ˜†Edited by mcm226 - 14 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mandyji IF posts do behave like Akash soemtimes..vague...I have also tried posting pics but kabhi nazar aate hai kabhi nahi....
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oye, Congrats you fantastic foursome!! πŸ‘

(Irrelevant information: Doesn't this sort of indicate that your spammers as well 'cos only then could you get SO many post 'likes' πŸ˜› he he, I'm glad none of you live where I am, simply ghar ko barricade karna padta πŸ˜‰ ) Edited by RainbowWarrior - 14 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Oye, Congrats you fantastic foursome!! πŸ‘

(Irrelevant information: Doesn't this sort of indicate that your spammers as well 'cos only then could you get SO many post 'likes' πŸ˜› he he, I'm glad none of you live where I am, simply ghar ko barricade karna padta πŸ˜‰ )

I didn't even know that "Like"-ing can score brownie points...
But chalo, when my Prof. returns from vacation and wants to know what I have done all this while, I can print out Saalekh ji's post and show it to him! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

dittoπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....................congrats guys,keep rockingπŸ‘...................... @ Mohit--u want sitaphal ice-cream,how can u get that ice-cream flavour in Germany?πŸ˜•.......u know sitaphal ice-cream naturals ki milti hai Bombay me,u r lucky u get it in Germany.........humko to serif India jaao tabhi naseeb hoti hai yeh ice-cream😭😭

Nahin-nahin, Mandy ji... There are no sitaphal ice-creams here... In fact, I didn't even know that custard apple is called sitaphal. I always called it sharifa... and to me, sitaphal meant pumpkin... Only yesterday, after Bugger and rainbow ne explain karaa with pictures did I understand what sitaphal is... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Mandyji IF posts do behave like Akash soemtimes..vague...I have also tried posting pics but kabhi nazar aate hai kabhi nahi....

Yeah... Crowdji... Yesterday night, there was some jhol here... I couldn't even log in...
I was kinda sure that they have banned me, so I unhappily went off to sleep... Par chalo accha hai, at least I'm not banned yet! πŸ˜†
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

I didn't even know that "Like"-ing can score brownie points...
But chalo, when my Prof. returns from vacation and wants to know what I have done all this while, I can print out Saalekh ji's post and show it to him! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Now you know what spoke-ji was going on about in another thread with Meena-ji 😊

I doubt you'll get any extra points for this with your Prof. though.. but no harm in trying πŸ˜‰