31st August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
31st August

Ganesh and Kartikey are playing around Shiv and Parvati. Brahma and Narad talk and Narad is upset he is Brahmachari, Brahma says Shiv and Parvati are ideal parents. They also talk about Ganesh being caught, Narad muni says Ganesh won't be caught. Kartikey is upset that he can't catch Ganesh and Shiv and Parvati tell him to take it lightly and as a game. Brahma can't see Kartikey upset and so he goes to Kailash. Brahma is greeted, Narad Muni also comes. Narad Muni is really happy and says he brought an Amrit fruit and gives it to Parvati. Ganesh and Kartikey both want it. Narad muni says give this fruit to whoever is more clever. Brahma says Narad should have brought 2 but Narad says he only found one. Both Ganesh and Kartikey want the fruit. Brahma says that who ever is capable of something, has more right over it, so give this fruit to Kartikey.

Parvati gives it to Kartikey and Ganesh is really angry at Brahma, he says he will trouble Brahma when making Srishti. Brahma Lok starts shaking and bomb-like stuff explodes, Narad Muni comes and says that Brahma lok is getting destroyed. Brahma says nothing is beginning, there is obtacles everywhere. Narad says the problem is inside, not outside. Brahma tells him to go and look for where the troubles are. Narad reminds him of the Amrit fruit story. Brahma realises this is all Ganesh's doing. Narad leaves. Ganesh appears and grows, Brahma sees and is a bit scared. Chandra sees Ganesh and laughs. Ganesh is angered and decides to curse Chandra, that he won't be to be seen and who ever sees him will attain Paap. Chandra turns all black, even his face. The rest of the Devtas see. Chandra realises his mistake and wonders how he will be back to normal.

If you like my updates, please reply and kindly use the Like button!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx for the update satvik....see i can caught up with all the updates....even though the first few were long...but i'm a fast reader too so it helps!!!! hehe!!!