A short update for inaugral episode! - 31st August

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi all...

12/24 Karol Bagh kisck started today. i am going to give a short update for the same!

31st August - 2009

Background of the family:

A Punjabi family of 4 children lives in 12/24, Karol bagh address. This family consists of 3 daughters and a son.
Father has a saree shop at karol bagh.

eldest of them is "Simi". Simi is 25+ years old and lil over weight. Becoz of this she was rejected by many prospective grooms. She works as a temperory lecturer in a college teaches History.

The show started with Simi meeting up with one more prospective groom called "rajiv bhalla"

Now the brief update:

Simi eldest of the daughters works as a lecturer in a college and teaches History. She is lil over weight, and it bothers her a lot. becoz of this many prospective grooms already rejected her. This makes her very pessimistic and over critical about herself.

In today's episode, She is supposed to meet another prospective groom, Rajeev Bhalla after her college hours.

Everybody in the house is excited about it except Simi. Sisters advice her what to wear and how to talk etc etc.

Mother prays god that at least this match should be clicked. She gives a lot of instructions to her daughter before she leaves for her college.

Simi's brother n sister leave her at Metro station. Brother works in a bank, and he has a girl friend. They both are waiting for simi to get married so that they can talk to their respective parents about their wedding.

After college, Simi goes to meet the groom.

Rajiv is very obnoxious sort of guy.  he is over weight and very loud. He takes Simi to a eating place which is very crowded and noisy.

Simi doesnt like the way he talks or eats...or the way he drools at every single girl at that place.

She feels that she can never get married to such a guy..and live with him. She decides to tell her family about how she feels about the groom.

She comes home...n she is surrounded by her sisters n mother, who are eagerly waiting to hear about everything.

Before she could tell them about how she feels about the boy,  phone rings... and it is Rajiv's mother.

She informs Simi's father that her son said yes for Simi.

All the family members are ecstatic. Nobody gives a chance to Simi to say anything.

Tomorrow:

Rajiv misbehaves with Simi in a movie theatre... and he does the same with her sisters... Which makes Simi very sick...and she cries a lot...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Thanks padma . I am sure we are going to enjoy this show. seems promising,  oh god I am already hating this rajiv guy.Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail
Hey Pams, please do read my update tomorow and let me know wat you think about it.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show only starts here next week, I am tempted to start watching it because it seems as though my GKLB mates will be on this forum too...I hope so! Thanks for the update!
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zfan

Hey Pams, please do read my update tomorow and let me know wat you think about it.

sure Zfan!
-Shankar- thumbnail
I too am starting to dislike Rajiv. But he portrays the character well.😆Edited by zfan - 14 years ago