Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
after seeing such rocking epiosodes we r used to it....so aaj ka episode digest nahi hua........poora episode waste kar diya.....i think they were trying to prove dat They must nit losten to anybody but their own instinct.........aakhir karenge toh wohi jo unke dilse hoga.........those Hug n trophies...... πŸ˜† ....

n after all these whole weekend we discussed so much regarding their SR dat ab sach mein kuch nahi bcaha hai discuss karne ko.........aftera ll we creadted 53 pages of da love guru wala topic........ πŸ˜†
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolphin Queen

lol... after reading posts here,i am thinking whether to watch the episode on youtube or not .

do watch it...Naitik's silly jokes are too silly to miss...
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

ah yes Brahmastra ! i hate it !

anyways, it'll start my analysis from the beginning (and i will post it in this thread only bec. it's too confusing to keep track of so many diff. threads on the same topic )

firstly, Aksh trying to ape the anchors of Asian sky shop , Akshara plzzzzzzzzzzzzz we don't wanna buy your nightie, plz don't show it to us !

hhmm Shaurya and Varsha , well i said it on friday only tht one should learn from other's mistakes and not their experiences..bec. each experience is unique..and Akshara is very different from Varsha, and Naitik from Shaurya...he doesn't need anybody's advice in at least wooing Aksh bec. he's done tht better than Shaurya in the past..lo wohi ho gaya..i'll not blame Shaurya but Naitik for implementing on this ridiculous suggestion...poor guy, it's not his fault ..he wanted to see Akshara smiling and forget the past tensions...

what happened to nani ? now will she direct them in making love? and their child will not be her "padpota" but her "padnati" so she should just chill...padnati pehle aayega ya usko heart attack, ye toh kisi ko nahi pata ..

well i loved tht scene where naitik is waiting outside his room...he says it so softly "akshara" 😍 Mata G toh ekdum Hitler ka roop ban gayi..what is she scared of? that naitik will spend his whole life in his bedroom? Mata G, Naitik will never agree to join the business πŸ˜† sorry for the disappointment.. ab akshara ko use na karna..this is the time u can prove tht naitik is ur son πŸ‘πŸΌ usko business join karke dikha de Gayitri !

hhmm and now their suhaagraat   πŸ€£ Ritu, ye log suhaagraat manayenge? 🀣 ,mujhe pata tha, i toh wasn't expecting anything but tum log hi day dreaming mein busy the na..

the best joke frm naitik was "shadi toh 1000 mtr ki race hai..ek rasm khatam toh doosri shuru..kahi pagdi gir rahi hai, kahi thali" 🀣 aapki bhi thali gir gayi thi ! rest of the jokes i didn't hear, nor did Akshara and i think even Naitik didn't know what he's saying.. Akshara babes, woh aapki baat kya sunega? woh apni baat bhi nahi sun raha tha πŸ˜†

hhmm crux of the story is tht our effort of 53 pages discussion didn't go waste...we'd guessed almost everything abt this SR and dissected it much earlier..so what's there to discuss today?

charu di very well said πŸ‘
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

ah yes Brahmastra ! i hate it !

anyways, it'll start my analysis from the beginning (and i will post it in this thread only bec. it's too confusing to keep track of so many diff. threads on the same topic )

firstly, Aksh trying to ape the anchors of Asian sky shop , Akshara plzzzzzzzzzzzzz we don't wanna buy your nightie, plz don't show it to us !

hhmm Shaurya and Varsha , well i said it on friday only tht one should learn from other's mistakes and not their experiences..bec. each experience is unique..and Akshara is very different from Varsha, and Naitik from Shaurya...he doesn't need anybody's advice in at least wooing Aksh bec. he's done tht better than Shaurya in the past..lo wohi ho gaya..i'll not blame Shaurya but Naitik for implementing on this ridiculous suggestion...poor guy, it's not his fault ..he wanted to see Akshara smiling and forget the past tensions...

what happened to nani ? now will she direct them in making love? and their child will not be her "padpota" but her "padnati" so she should just chill...padnati pehle aayega ya usko heart attack, ye toh kisi ko nahi pata ..

well i loved tht scene where naitik is waiting outside his room...he says it so softly "akshara" 😍 Mata G toh ekdum Hitler ka roop ban gayi..what is she scared of? that naitik will spend his whole life in his bedroom? Mata G, Naitik will never agree to join the business πŸ˜† sorry for the disappointment.. ab akshara ko use na karna..this is the time u can prove tht naitik is ur son πŸ‘πŸΌ usko business join karke dikha de Gayitri !

hhmm and now their suhaagraat   πŸ€£ Ritu, ye log suhaagraat manayenge? 🀣 ,mujhe pata tha, i toh wasn't expecting anything but tum log hi day dreaming mein busy the na..

the best joke frm naitik was "shadi toh 1000 mtr ki race hai..ek rasm khatam toh doosri shuru..kahi pagdi gir rahi hai, kahi thali" 🀣 aapki bhi thali gir gayi thi ! rest of the jokes i didn't hear, nor did Akshara and i think even Naitik didn't know what he's saying.. Akshara babes, woh aapki baat kya sunega? woh apni baat bhi nahi sun raha tha πŸ˜†

hhmm crux of the story is tht our effort of 53 pages discussion didn't go waste...we'd guessed almost everything abt this SR and dissected it much earlier..so what's there to discuss today?

CHaru, loved your postπŸ‘ great dear. Shaadi 1000 mtr race lol but true. πŸ˜† Yup, we have discussed every aspect of SR from decoration to mata G's reaction to Naitik making aksh laugh. Aksh NG the highlight of the night AB time to box Daddaji's ear. Yaar, hamesha jaldi shaadi ke jaldi ab let them enjoy the wedding ye kya kal se office / job then baccha. Why all this baby talk Puhlease I don't want any kids & preggy ladied so soon. They are not fun to watch Varsha has to finish her graduation. I think Aksh will also go back to college......Naitik will go all out to place her in the college withn Daddaji's blessings of course. All the ramchritmanas paath of Aksh will not go waste . Shew will wake up on  time this timeπŸ˜‰
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

u can call those jokes...........nahi not at all
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
btw did anyone get why gayatri mata was so upset after seing the decorations? was it bcz they wont be able to get up in the morning? or munna gonna spend full night with his wife? this decoration has any relation with his joining job???
yaar its just a day one he is married....abhi se tension dene ki tayari......
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tafseer

after seeing such rocking epiosodes we r used to it....so aaj ka episode digest nahi hua........poora episode waste kar diya.....i think they were trying to prove dat They must nit losten to anybody but their own instinct.........aakhir karenge toh wohi jo unke dilse hoga.........those Hug n trophies...... πŸ˜† ....

n after all these whole weekend we discussed so much regarding their SR dat ab sach mein kuch nahi bcaha hai discuss karne ko.........aftera ll we creadted 53 pages of da love guru wala topic........ πŸ˜†

and i said it tht whatever they're planning to do, they'll not be succesful in that..
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

🀣🀣🀣 ...charuuuuuuu too good

LOL U completely cracked me up🀣. Nani needs to leave on her heavenly journey. anko tho hell mai he jagah malega I think When is she leaving yaar. I simply hate her
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

And akshara's true hindi serial wali naari dialogue...main inhe main theekh hun...when naitik asks her to change in to some comforatble clothing...but she is comfortable sleeping in that heavy lehnga..............otherwise a very bore episode i think....