Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Ohh yeah it is halirious.🀣🀣.  someone already mentioned it..πŸ˜›
Edited by Meena1 - 14 years ago
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We should all decide on a worldwide time for all of us to scream this as loud as we can from our balconies and rooftops, all together, at the same time, I'll bet 'we' are so many hat Akash will hear us in the jungle πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

We should all decide on a worldwide time for all of us to scream this as loud as we can from our balconies and rooftops, all together, at the same time, I'll bet 'we' are so many hat Akash will hear us in the jungle πŸ˜ƒ

Hahaha..🀣🀣🀣 thats best strategy i have heard sooo far... i'll go on the top of the Empire State building if i have too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

There is this story in which all the children are to gather in the town square to see how much noise can they make when they all yell out at the same time. But when they actually do meet at the town square, each one of them is more interested in hearing how loud the yelling will get, so nobody yells... Thus, what was supposed to be the loudest moment only gets filled with pin-drop silence... πŸ˜›

I hope our andolan doesn't end up like this! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
Here's another strategy.. *evil laugh*..😈..πŸ˜†

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Meena-ji, I can go to the top of Burj Dubai, what else is the point of having the tallest building in the world as a neighbour? and then when he's out of the ungle, we can all sing Kumbaya together πŸ˜ƒ
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lolzzzzzzz .........is jungle se hi nahi i think saare jahan ko aakash se bachao..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He shud be sent directlt to space in Rainbow's space shuttleπŸ˜†
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Here's another strategy.. *evil laugh*..😈..πŸ˜†

LOL, Meena... Too bad that we can't morph the cartoon! I'd love to be the bearded guy, and hold the noose around you-know-who!
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mohit there is no need for tht ......we have a great imagination power ........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....juss imagine and u will have all the fun πŸ˜†