Written update of 28/8/09

cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😭So the starts with recap of yesterday
RECAP- Rajshri realises that Adi doesnt care about her and loves Mallika only, Mallika and Adi get into a fight due to Tapu , Dadu is happy that avantika has finally got ready to meet someone of his choice,overhere Tapu with confidence finally proposes AvantikaπŸ‘ but unfortunately Avantika refuses as she has decided to marry the one her Daddu choses and says it is too late 😭😑 .
  And now let me start with today's episode . So lets enter the TV World ----
Starts with Mallika leaving the restaurant  suddenly she is stopped by a waiter who tells her to wait because some VIP is coming and then they show a car coming inside and then a man enters he gives big tips to all waiters he is wearing everything pink and then Mallika while passing near him looks at him(He really looks like an idiot in my opinion.) Then while she  is going Adi comes behind her and that Pink Shirt guy identifies Adi and then we come to know that he Adi's college frind his name is some pinkesh or something (Imagine how cartoon he will turn up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) He then speaks in some cartoon style that why dont Mallika and Adi join him  as he has already  booked the half the hotel and they should join him Mallika is impressed (that bandariya is showing her true colours I knew it she is behind his money ) After that they agree to sit with him but when they are about to order something Tapu's phone comes and he excuses himself and says as Tapu Bhaiya has called  Mallika thinks after the fight also Tapu ka bhajan.Here that pink cartoon is telling about how much he is rich to Mallika(I pridict here that she is going to go after his money soon and leave Adi ) .

PART 2

Here Adi's mom comes to say sorry to Rajashri for making false promises .Adi is attending his call and tells Tapu not to worry. Over here Avantika says that it is good that I do what Dadu says because she didnt understand Varun first he ignores her and then proposes her it is better they seperate their ways😑😭😭.
PART 3

Avantika's Dadu brings rishta for Tappu which his father accepts and they decide they should meet his granddaughter . Adi tells Tappu bhai to stop their father but he tells that now that Avantika has rejected him he will do what Papa says.🀒

PRECAP most interesting
Avantika enters the room and both Avantika and Tappu are shocked to meet each other ther πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.
(I think they are already there for Rishta . What do you suggest do ans.So till next episode good bye ).

Edited by cutyv - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update aish thanks a ton:)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear some one havent posted the update so making it a sticky...:)
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m sure avantika wont realise that its varun.... like rab ne bana di jodi