|| Happy Birthday Michael Jackson ||

Posted: 14 years ago

Today Is Michael Jackson's Birthday!

On August 29th 1958, in Gary Indiana a legend,icon,superstar,hero was born, and he was named: Michael Joseph Jackson. He may NOT be here with us today, but today is the perfect day to celebrate his accomplishments, his humanitarian deeds, and everything he has done.

He would have been turning 51, Michael has been sharing his music abilities with us for 4 decades, 45 years, and we know that there will not be another Michael Jackson in the UNIVERSE, EVER! no-one can dance, sing or perform like him, hes truely irreplaceable.

theres only ONE King Of Pop and thats Michael Jackson.

Michael may be gone, but his music, and legacy will forever live on.

WE WILL LOVE YOU MICHAEL, TILL OUR LAST BREATH

Michael has given so many generations a chance to sing his songs, whether they were 8 years old , or 80 years old, EVERYONE connected to his music.
you can hear 6 year olds singing "billie jean is not my lover, shes just a girl who claims that i'am the one, but the kid is not my son",and 60 year olds singing "cuz this thrillerrrrrr" - his music was ahead of times, and we always tried to catch up

Michael's music bbrought everyone together
so THANK YOU MICHAEL
Remember:
"if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change"

-WE LOVE OUR MOONWALKER-
Edited by babii.girl - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
happy  birhtday michael