Prithvi and Damini - An Analysis

shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

After last nights episode, I love the way the characterisation, the love, the likes and the confusion came out... I am going to go person by person, couple by couple... This is for Damini and Prithvi. Just a small analysis

Damini - Confident, Brash, Rich and Arrogant. Workoholic, Social, Argumentative, Leader. This is what she always thought of her self. She didn't believe in love, she didn't believe she could ever feel such an emotion, she simply made herself believe she had no time for it. She got engaged to the man her mother chose, she just needed to be ok with him, cos marriage was a social evil. Then came Prithvi, he aroused such emotions in her that it became impossible for her not to pay attention to him, not to fight back, because she couldn't understand why she didn't fell her natural self towards him. Her defensiveness was less towards him more towards her emotions. Now, she stands wondering what is this she feels for him, is it love? She can't understand her own feelings, the next step to take. She is unsure, for the first time in her life.

Prithvi - The responsible one, the one who the family depends upon. He is someone who expects a lot from himself, more than even what is actually expected of him. He is confident about his capabilities, it doesn't matter to him if he wasn't born in a privileged atmosphere, he writes his destiny on his own. He is someone who never had the time or inclination to fall in love, for him there were always more important things. He believes in going by the right path, but if everything else fails he won't hesititate to kill. He is oblivious of his feelings even though he knows he feels something. He pushes every thought that concerns his life alone back to the deepest corners of his heart. If it isn't for someone else its not worth thinking about. He is a unique combination of selfless and selfish rolled into one.

Prithvi and Damini - Both egoisitc. Both dependable. Both arrogant. Both kind hearted bit won't show it. Both like a coconut, won't let anyone see their soft inside below their hard exterior. Both never been in love. Both falling in love with each other. Theirs is a love that makes the classic love story, the one that we speak about long after they've gone, the one that remains etched in our hearts through it all. Damini, after last night, will realise her love for Prithvi, but Prithvi on the other hand, so blinded by revenge will ignore it all. She won't make the first move, it is not in her personality to.

DO let me know if you agree/disagree

Shruti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent! Well written, LOVED reading it! I agree with all you've written! Can't wait till you write more for the other couples, esp. SaVni ๐Ÿ˜Š
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
of course i agree dear..brilliant analysis!!
sugar.n.spice14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Shruti!!!

VERY WELL WRITTEN!!

bravo!! DO write more.. cant wait for savni..

Agree with everything.. They both sound Leo to me.. hehe.. Im one too.. so is urvii :D

--molii <33--
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shruti ,beautiful analysis over there.!! They do have a classic love story.!! Cant wait for the other 2.!! Nicely done.!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww.. thanks guys! Glad you liked it.. Add on to it if you wanna!!! Will come up with the other two shortly!!!

You'll inspire me to write a SS now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: shruti14

Prithvi and Damini - Both egoisitc. Both dependable. Both arrogant. Both kind hearted bit won't show it. Both like a coconut, won't let anyone see their soft inside below their hard exterior. Both never been in love. Both falling in love with each other. Theirs is a love that makes the classic love story, the one that we speak about long after they've gone, the one that remains etched in our hearts through it all. Damini, after last night, will realise her love for Prithvi, but Prithvi on the other hand, so blinded by revenge will ignore it all.

Shruti

Beautifully written๐Ÿ‘ Do continue with the rest.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti .. That was a fantastic analysis!! Brilliant writing! And soo soo true!

Loved the  last bit .. of them both .. like you mentioned, both coconuts who don't wanna show their inner self! So true! But 'love' will change all that! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Looking forward to the analysis of SaVni & VaRni ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GREAT analysis shruti!! (oh no the payals are being ovepowered by shrutis๐Ÿ˜†)
i loved reading every detail! there love story ios going to be unique and very passionate! i cant wait to see what hapens :)
kheerni thumbnail
LOVED the analysis Shruti!  Very well written - I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! ๐Ÿ‘