Bye Everyone & hope to c u guys in another forum

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Well Guys this is the end of the show. Some of us hated this show and some of us loved this show but what ever this show might be it brought us all together to share our wonderful views, opinions and have great topics on this forum. We had a lot of different feeling about this show as it changed through out the time, for example some actors were changed, Satayakam, Karan, Surukant were killed. We had some great tracks and we had some tracks that were not so great. Well why don't share what we liked, disliked, our favorite scene,actor, track through out this show before we all leave this forum so we can leave with good and bad memories together. So please share what you guys liked or disliked, your favorite scene, actor and track or anything. I hope to see you guys all on other forums sharing your thoughts there as well so we can read and comment on them. I hope you have fun and remember to comment.

Well an end marks a new beginning, have fun and enjoy.

If you like this topic please press on the "LIKE" button below.

Thanks and have fun and don't forget to comment..

Love
Riya
Edited by princessonline - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainabow thumbnail
To be honest, the only reason I put up with this pathetic show and read the updates was because the angry and acidic reactions from the forum members were so hilarious and entertaining...much more so than the show itself! Any time something ridiculous happened (which was every moment of this show), I looked forward to coming here and reading some whip-smart remarks from you guys 😆

So in that sense, I am sad that this stupid show ended. I loved to hate it. I laughed more here than on any other forum from everyone's insights and snarky comments. I think the best discussions ever revolved around that silly cricket episode, with the betiyaan playing in their zari saris with tennis balls! I'm laughing just thinking about it! I hope to continue hearing from everyone here on other forums but I doubt the remarks will be as funny. I guess that is probably the only good thing about this show: the sort of responses it drew from us!
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My reason for "elaborating" is the same as Rainbow's. The posts were more entertaining to me than the show. I truly had a blast here!

My only suggestion to viewers, who will continue watching other shows, is that do not let these shows get to your head or heart because they are far from being realistic. 

Good luck!
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with both of you guys I loved reading all the topics of how stupid this show gets day after day but still enjoyed watching this very entertaining comedy show.. I laughed really hard too when they were playing cricket with their sari's on. That's gold..lol
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for me in the begining this show was gud. i loved it but when they replaced the charcters it got k n when start repeating the same story it was stupid n finally i got enough when the jhanvi got married n her stupid sasurji. this show was gud once but at the end it didn,t live up to my expectations. nothing really happened with durga or laxmi like with their fam life. creatives forgot about some charcters totally. i am sooo happy it ended thank god.
Tulsey thumbnail
Good bye all of you.
I started to like the show when Janvi got married.   Other than that, it was okay okay.

Tulsey