26th August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
26th August

Parvati is very angry and takes the form of Durga. She calls Kushmanda, Shailputri, Mahagauri, Brahmacharini, Katyayani, Chandraghanta, Kaalratri, Siddhidhatri and Skandmata and they all take their forms from Durga herself and all are very angry (It is beautiful seeing all these Matajis). Durga tells them to destroy everything, firstly those who are celebrating Ganesh's death. There are devtas and Shivgan celebrating and the Matajis attack them using their Shakti.

The Tridev discuss about what they should do now and end up accusing each other. Brahma tells Narad Muni that he should go and calm Parvati down. Narad Muni is scared and Vishnu tells him to go with other Rishis. Narad and some Rishis go to Parvati, the other Rishis are scared of Parvati's anger. They go to her and Narad Muni says they have come to sing Stuti for her. They sing a Stuti. The Navdurga go back into Parvati/Durga.

Parvati tells them she can't forget what has happened. Narad Muni says what can we do about this now? Parvati tells him that there are options, which is that Ganesh becomes alive again and is the first amongst the Devta to have his Pooja done. Narad Muni says I will tell the rest of the Devtas. Shiv says that we should listen to Parvati, Ganesh will become alive, Vishnu, go south and cut the first living thing's head off.

If you like my updates, kindly press the Like button and please reply! Currently updates are short due to personal circumstances as well as not many people are giving feedback, if more people reply, I'll do longer fuller updates in the future.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS