Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Chits1

achcha haan..you are right lax is kinda dd hubby..meow meow..good..gayo rani can have more ummas..🤣

Haaaaaaaa
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

arey we are talking so much abt Gayatri and Laxman, I hope she doesn't mind. lol! Warna aake hum sab ki band bajayegi😆

Yaar pinkooo you are all such sweet friends of mine yaar, i cannot think of getting upset or anything with you guys.... i don;t mind at all!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gayo..busy with HW...you will soon realise..we were nicely pulling yr leg..hahhaa
ani_gr thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanaz_aka_DD

@nosh...ur picture is sweet. u  have mole on the chin..me too ...u have glasses ..me tooo😛..mother nature kripa hai mujhpe...so for me too...no roza....

Hey dd raaani...how r u how is yr head ache? how was weekend?
ani_gr thumbnail

ya, i noe...aajkal ke bache..humse 100 times age hai...they noe evrything...

use laga it's a bed with d heart in the centre..mind set hogaya hai....wahi emot ka...

I know right?? haaaa, par achchi bachchi hai pinkoo
ani_gr thumbnail

no contact lenses...mujhe nahi chahiye...im lil bit lazy to use my glasses...only when reading or watching TV...

hey dd mera bhi glasses hai... i hate to wear it.. i only wear wheni hv to watch TV n when i am driving....i cannot see the signs.
ani_gr thumbnail

hey ani..is that ur pic in DP????

Of course DD Raaani... it is me, it is me, it is me and only me....i was just joking with chittuuuu...
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pinkoo..thodi bigad. gayi..mein usko bahut pyar de diya shayad 😆..dd ne kuch billi ke pci lagaye and pinks ne usko bed ka pic socha...ekdum bigad gayi yeh ladki aur phir..sab hum log ka non-veg batein bhi sunti hai.. 😆Edited by Chits1 - 14 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail

either he will get married to Cancerian, Gemini or Virgo...priyanka is cancerian....any guesses..to whom he will get married??? Taurus ke chances bahot kam hai...pagalpan ka character hai hamara..pink...😃

I can't wait to see this movie....
ani_gr thumbnail

pata nahi..i have to see the film...the director dint say abt this...i consider myself a taurean...i have to watch movie to relate myself...to one of the characters....bahot karke i may sound like gemini..becz im very bubly and shaitaan....kinda

hey dd raaani r u gemini?? I am gemini...