25th August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
25th August

Gauri and Kali tell Ganesh that the armies won't attack him and for him to eat. They both give him their Shakti and tell him that nobody can face him in war now and they go.

Shiv is coming with Vishnu and Brahma, when Vishnu stops them and says they need to go to Ganesh in a different way, Chhal - Deceit. They plan to distract Ganesh while Shiv kills him. They go to Ganesh and Ganesh challenges them as well as insults them. He challenges Shiv and insults him too, Shiv gets angry and throws his Trishul at Ganesh and beheads him. Parvati hears Ganesh scream as well as the chaotic weather. Everyone is happy that Ganesh has been sorted out. Narad Muni goes to Parvati and tells her Ganesh is dead. Parvati is shocked and finds out Shiv beheaded Ganesh.

Parvati goes and sees Ganesh's corpse, she is really upset. Parvati then gets angry and says she won't rest until she punishes who ever did this and will wipe out the Devta and Shivgan.

If you like my updates, kindly press the Like button and please reply! Currently updates are short due to personal circumstances as well as not many people are giving feedback, if more people reply, I'll do longer fuller updates in the future.

Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Satvik...i like the short updates too...i think more can be discussed in the Doubts and Discussions thread...it will be good!!!

But thanx for the update..its quick for me too!!!