Written Update -25th August 09- Dhani Meets Amber

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guyz, Here is todays Update !

As we all know every show starts with the Recap, a lady in the background says what happened so far.

Todays episode starts with Amber holding the Bridal doll in his hand and looking at it. Gauri Bhabhi comes in his room and says Perhaps whatever I told you, you listen to it by one ear and let It go with the other. Amber tells her that it is not possible for him to forget Dhani because he can't seem to forget her at all. Gauri gets upset, Amber tells Gauri that why dnt he get married twice? One with the choice of his dad and one with Dhani. Gauri says two marriages? I can't believe this is coming from you, Devar Jee now tell me, what is going on. He tells her that His dad has chosen the same girl for his marriage whom he wanted to marry. Gauri smiles and says what ??  she says she can't believe it, It's a miracle by God. She says this is the blessing for you too on your couple. May god keep this couple together for always.

Next scene, Bindya trying to explain to Dhani's mum that she shouldn't worry about the wedding and send her daughter of with simple things. Dhani's mum tells Bindya that no I will not let anything missing. She tells her that if the wedding is Grand then her daughter will not have lower her eyes therefore she won't let anything missing. Bindya comes up to her and cries and tells her she understands totally. They both share a cry and talks about their daughter's wedding.

Amber's family is choosing wedding garments for Dhani, Ambers mum tells the Jeweler that the Gold's are nice but there's nothing special in them, The jeweler says that if they permit him then he will get some nice ones from a different city. Amber's dad says don't think about the Money at all, get the expensive from all, After all My daughter 'in-law is coming. Jeweler as you wish, He says in few days your choice of Gold will come to you. Then he leaves.  Amber's dad tells His mum and brother how the wedding preparation should be done.  He tells Sumer to invite people. Amber is given a important task Sumer isn't pleased with it and gets Upset and also Amber goes with his dad and Sumer kept on looking.  Amber's mum notices him getting upset. He tells her that he is given such a simple task and where Amber is given a big important Job. She explains  him what can be done, she says She will tell amber to do yours and you do his, Sumer but amber?, He calls him Bhaiyya from behind and says that I have no objections. They both have  dispute where Sumer is shown a Bad face to Amber, he is all angry at him.  He leaves.

Morning is shown, Gauri comes to Ambers room and teases Amber, They both talk for a while.

Dhani is shown taking water , Her friend says that How can she say yes to get married to guy like that, Amber is coming forward Dhani, Dhani notices him and then tells her friend to let's go from here. They too notices Amber, They say this is our Village, don't be scared Dhani. He comes, Her friends goes in front of him, They say tell him to return, he says why ??, He pushes them aside and walks towards Dhani. Dhani's friend calls people loudly, Amber comes near them and he repeats the name, Her friends asks him why is he calling them, he says you guyz are doing it so I thought of doing it too. They scare him saying that they are calling them to beat him, he gets scared.  Amber apologizes  to them and says He won't do this again.

Amber then leaves, He comes near Dhani, he stood there for a while, he stares at Dhani, Her friend calls a name, Amber gets scared and says I'm leaving '  Dhani and her friend walks back home.

Dhani comes Home, Her mum comes up to her and tells her that her to be husband has arrived.  Her mum tells her she does not what to do '  

Dhani coming to Amber brining some food for him, She is shivering thinking about him. Amber smiles and notices her coming to him.  Amber scares her, Dhani gets scared.  He drinks the Juice given Dhani and he smiles.

Amber comes inside the house, He comes in front o her, He tells her that he heard some one said something bad about him, He says to her, that he has only one suggestion, Shouldn't believe by listening but by looking with your own eyes. Dhani's eyes were lowered, she slowly looks at Amber, She is kind of surprised. Surprised Dhani Smiles, then Haale Dil Ka Song is played in the Background, the duo keeps staring at each other for a while, then Dhani's mum come and tells Dhani to go the kitchen and then she and Amber talks to each other !...

The end !

Precap ' Dhani's gets scared after dreaming something Bad.

Please Kindly Click the Thank You Button ! 😛

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS IS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS !
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
nice episode.....amber-dhani were cute :)