Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: n0sh

She is jobless!

Came here for faltu! She thinks she is sooo big!!

Excatly, she is jobles. she is alos now budhi, so she will do this cheap stuff to earn her bread and butter
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i hope krishna sees the true face of her and throw her out. How can any one want to marry her.
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Kash and AAAAAkash get together they will be more lethal than Osama, Saddam and bush put together .... the cocktail will spell doom for the next ten generations
Edited by archangel - 14 years ago
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well kash is not doing wat she was expected to!!
when kash entered we thot it wud b great as she will stand against MAC for the footage or mabbe was sent for this purpose only ...but she came and joined them in bulleying otehr ppl ........which is getting worse!!
she is netehr gud for MAC  nor for otehrs .....so in short ,her entry was a complete waste and useless .....
beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
she is the sophisticated version of rakhi sawant..but i feel rakhi sawant is far better than kashmira and aakash deep saigal.
Bugger thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

she is the sophisticated version of rakhi sawant..but i feel rakhi sawant is far better than kashmira and aakash deep saigal.

spphisticated ??? do u really find kash sophisticated ๐Ÿ˜†
ram92 thumbnail
the moment she enter this show i started to hate her. She's completely useless. Good for nothing๐Ÿคข
riddhi_sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

spphisticated ??? do u really find kash sophisticated ๐Ÿ˜†

Rakhi Sawant is much more better then aakash and kash, atleast she has respect for othersEdited by riddhi_sweet - 14 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

Sophisticated??? why just bcos she can talk English and rakhi can't...atleast whatever Rakhi is she is bcos of herself...this female lech's on people to get fame and money...And like someone said before I too think Aakash and Kash shud get married to each other...they deserve each other and their bf and gf will be saved from the future atrocities...
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Krishna should be given the highest award ever for tolerating this woman ๐Ÿ˜†