KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think the title says it all.  Just a few hours ago I broke up with my boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) because I found out he was cheating on me.  We dated for about 8 and a half months.  Me and my girlfriends were going to have girls' time out so we went to the park and he was caught red-handed making out with another girl. 

Now He's sending me text messages non-stop.  He's calling me, but I'm not picking up his calls and all of that.......

All of his text messages are along the lines of "I'm sorry baby, I promise it won't happen again.  Give me one more chance"

A couple of my friends think I should teach him a lesson and the rest are telling me to let him keep begging and not pay attention to him.  I'm kind of stuck.  Can you guys vote on this?

If you think I should teach him a lesson...how?

My friends that think I should gave me this suggestion:

talk to him, pretend to give him another chance, and then about a week later pretend that you're cheating on him with someone...a guy friend of mine has already stepped up to take the part.

Now the thing is, If I do that, then there is no difference between me and him.  I dont want to stoop low to his level.  It's not that I'm not upset, but right now the disappointment and hurt is completely taken over by anger.  I want to think clearly and I know from reading the honest and unbiased replies from you guys, I can think better.

You can PM me if you dont want to comment here.

xo Kruti
Edited by Kruti.Luv.Edwad - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think you shouldnt do the same thing as he did to you.

I mean i wouldnt and If he really liked you in the first place, he would have never cheated on you.

And also, I don't think you should teach him a lesson ( if i was in your place i wouldnt) , just don't pay attention to him...
Edited by Pianofied. - 14 years ago
kerstein.han thumbnail
i agree with pianofied . . .  😳

there's no way of holding on to relationship if your bf cheated.   no means of keeping him.  you must be grateful you knew everything before its too late...

don't bother him   

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess u shouldnt talk to him at all..just switch off  d phone n if u meet him somewhr pretend like u dnt knw him...u shouldnt do what he has done to u...juz ignore him totally
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just ignore him
Yuor totally right, if you do the same thing to him as he has done to you, than there is no difference between the two of you.
You are a better person, ignore him, blank him like you never knew him.

Move on, you will feel much better hopefully...
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pianofied.

I think you shouldnt do the same thing as he did to you.

I mean i wouldnt and If he really liked you in the first place, he would have never cheated on you.

And also, I don't think you should teach him a lesson ( if i was in your place i wouldnt) , just don't pay attention to him...

Thanks for replying.  After reading all the replies, I have decided to ignore him.  The text messages and calls are still on but I'm not paying much attention to them.  I dont know if it's normal but I'm actually happy that this ended and I found out sooner.  It could have been worse.  Gotta look on the bright side of things.  Trying my 110% to move on...isn't easy but then again, nothing in life comes easy.

Originally posted by: kerstein.han

i agree with pianofied . . .  😳

there's no way of holding on to relationship if your bf cheated.   no means of keeping him.  you must be grateful you knew everything before its too late...

don't bother him   

Thanks for replying.  After reading all the replies, I have decided to ignore him.  And there is NO WAY i'm going to hold on to this relationship.  you know how they say trust is a like a vase, once its broken it can be put together again but there will be cracks.  It was between teaching him a lesson and ignoring him.  I've chosen to ignore him and move on ASAP...

Originally posted by: dream

i guess u shouldnt talk to him at all..just switch off  d phone n if u meet him somewhr pretend like u dnt knw him...u shouldnt do what he has done to u...juz ignore him totally

Thanks for replying.  After reading all the replies, I have decided to ignore him.  He's still sending text messages but he's being ignored.  It seems like he hasn't figured that out yet.

Yuor totally right, if you do the same thing to him as he has done to you, than there is no difference between the two of you.
You are a better person, ignore him, blank him like you never knew him.

Move on, you will feel much better hopefully...

Thanks for replying.  After reading all the replies, I have decided to ignore him.  Surprisingly I DO feel better maybe because somewhere in my mind I know that if I hadn't found out, it could have gotten a lot worse.
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wish you all the best girl!!!!!
KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail
^^^^^  Thank you!  =)
Jiannax143 thumbnail

you should make it known to people that he is a cheater so every girl would think twice before hooking up with him...that way you'll feel better but i dont think teaching him a lesson will do anything it's just going to ruin your rep..let it go...he wasnt/isnt worth your time and effort

KrutiLuvEdward thumbnail

Originally posted by: dream

best of luck dear!

Thanks Dear!