21st August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
21st August

Ganesh tells the Guards to go after introducing himself as Parvati's guard. The guards don't listen to Ganesh. Ganesh warns them and the Guards go to attack Ganesh but Ganesh defeats the 2 guards, who run away. The 2 guards complain to Shiv about Ganesh. Shiv wonders about this. He goes to Parvati's bhavan with the Shivgan. Ganesh doesn't let Shiv enter the Bhavan. Shiv introduces himself as Parvati's husband and Ganesh doesn't let him in. Shiv and the Shivgan go back to Kailash and Shiv tells his Shivgan to make Ganesh understand. Shivgan try to make Ganesh understand but fail. The Shivgan and Ganesh end up arguing. Narad Muni sees this and talks to Shiv, Shiv tells Narad Muni to inform Brahma and Vishnu. Shivgan still try to make Ganesh understand. Shivgan try to attack Ganesh, but Ganesh uses his Shakti weapon and beats the Shivgan. Shivgan end up running away while Ganesh laughs.

If you like my updates, please press the Like button and reply. My updates from now on will have to be short as I am very busy.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx satvik..good enough for me even if its short update!!!!