21st August - Hum kissi se Kaam nahi!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Update coming up.....breath deep in & out & remember the Magic word...Patience...😊
Thanks You Lovely people!

Quickly diving into Bandini world....Gulp hope it won't drown me with it's illogical gol-gol Vaarta (Baatein in Gujarati)

Our Sweet Cutie Mongi is reminiscing the good old days when there was Kheemi-Santu in the house....
Right then Santu walks in & Moongi is thrilled to see her......
She Tells Santu that yesterday Hiten bhai had come here with his friend Toral......
Obviously Santu cannot make ANY connection here.......*duhhhhhh!!*
Right then One of the Many Kaka's from the Village comes to inform that Kanji & angry villagers have gone to DM's house.....

Kanji is shown walking into the Mahyavanshi House with great elan.......& with some beautiful sounding chants like "Taru Mahyavanshi Hai Hai.....Maulik M Hai Hai......"
Opens the Khul-Ja-Sim-Sim door & out come Maulik & Taru.....
Dhan Ta Naaaaaaaaaa...
the Major  de Force confrontation of the three angels of the SAME triangle!!
Absolute Mindblowing scene follows....
Kanji puts forth his objection on being removed from the post of  Majdoors leader, Maulik looses his cool, Taru interfers to stop Maulik......
Kanji totally over rides Taru's decision to say anything since according to Kanji, Taru should not & have NO say in these matters.
This infuriates Maulik EVEN further, Taru again tries to stop Maulik, Kanji says that who should Leave & who shouldn't can ONLY be decided by DM......
The situation is tense.....walks in Maa Sant-OO......& tries to play the mediator......
**Bad idea**
Coz Now Maulik diverts his anger on her.....Kanji watches this, dislike the situation &  delivers an awesome line to Maulik...who by the way is singing the same old jaap of Santu having No hassiyat...no Aukad....*yawn*
Kanji says to him....Hassiyat mein woh tumhari MAA hai...aur MAA se jyaada Hassiyat kissi ki nahi hoti.....*awesome*
Santu manages to diffuse the tension...Kanji leaves saying that they ONLY have one Maalik & that's DM!!

Next Santu receives a call from Birwa's school. The Principal wants to meet Santu regarding Birwa...
She is informed that Birwa is not doing well, Santu wants to meet Birwa, who is very uncomfortable seeing Santu there.
Santu comes home & confronts Birwa, & ask why she has been lying, right then Champakaali comes to summon Birwa.....so the Birwa Mystery remains unsolved.
Baa brings One Chaniya for Birwa But Birwa wants 9 Chaniya for 9 days of Navratri. Baa remarks that Birwa has Indeed grwon up now...santu is thinking something.....but her face is Blank *so what's new???*

Next we move Taru's room where she is having Khufiya convo with Maulik. Maulik tells her that he is going to deal with Kanji now.....
Next scene shows that Kanji forcefully comes into the office where Maulik is sitting.
He threatens him that NO majdoor will be allowed to come from outside to work in this factory.
Maulik acts all High & mighty but Kanji is EXtremely angry.
He pulls out a gun & warns Maulik to not  mess with the Majdoor......he tells him that I can be a farmer when I need to be & Pull a trigger when need be.......
The gun is placed on Mauliks chhati with a very dangerous looking Kanji giving him a parting warning...
The scene for a change freezes on some strong emotions!!

Scene of the Day...The Bermuda Traingle Confrontation of Kanji-Taru-Maulik!
Moment of the Day: When Kanji pulls the gun & places it on Maulik's Chaati!
Dialogue of the Day: Hassiyat mein woh tumhari MAA hai...aur MAA se jyaada Hassiyat kissi ki nahi hoti.....*arre Ceetiyan....Taaliyan...Jiyo Kaanji Waghela...Jiyo*

Btw did anyone else notice or is it me...Kanji has the silkest...sexiest male voice.......Tauba!!
Today was certainly a worth a watch...DM is STILL missed...& now Our good "ol Hiten disappears too....hai Re Kismat!!!

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no hurry nupur.. take your time....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm, thanks Nupur for the fab update and comments. Yep, Kanji is one hell of a sexy guy, with his dark and intense looks and that awesome voice. He doesn't have to yell to get his point across. If he speaks, everyone listens, hahaa😆 Loved the triangle between MB, Maulik and Kanji. Kanji shut up Moti with his words too. That was wonderful to see. Now waiting for DM to come and handle the situation next week.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Hmm, thanks Nupur for the fab update and comments. Yep, Kanji is one hell of a sexy guy, with his dark and intense looks and that awesome voice. He doesn't have to yell to get his point across. If he speaks, everyone listens, hahaa😆 Loved the triangle between MB, Maulik and Kanji. Kanji shut up Moti with his words too. That was wonderful to see. Now waiting for DM to come and handle the situation next week.

Ditto Malli......Can't wait to see DM back & handling the whole scenario...
I would have liked to see Hiten & Kanji together....Maulik is too dull in front of that fireband!
Where are you btw...miss you!

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nupur for the update. Finally we get to see Moti-Kanji-Maulik together. Looking forward to watching the episode later.

ammoos thumbnail
just love tha line they ONLY have one Maalik & that's DM!!
 Taru hear this.....she thinks that she is malik's malik..
woh kya jaaney Santo malik ki malkin banthi jaa rahi hai...

Mallika113 thumbnail
Nupur dear, missed all of you too. I was on vacation, now I am back. I wish that RR was back too😆  He will return next week, thank God😃

Kanji was on fire today!  Woohoo, loved all his dialogues about Santu mata and DM being the only maalik that he will listen to. Moti almost looked scared thinking that he will spill the secret.  Kanji's attitude is so cool. He is an outlaw with style and charisma😳  No screaming from Kanji, he is calm, cool, and collected😆

Can anybody tell that I like Kanji Waghela?😆😆

I just love the music that they play everytime Kanji enters the scene!  It's unique in Indian soap opera land.
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
why not mallika..
i really like Kanji Waghela!!!!!!!!!!!!😆
he is the real man..
Mallika113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

why not mallika..

i really like Kanji Waghela!!!!!!!!!!!!😆
he is the real man..

He sure is.  He makes the bad look good😆 Can I say the music sounds "bad', meaning it's good and suits Kanji's distinctive character.
ammoos thumbnail
i swearrrrr 👍🏼 so appealing and really suits the character...... gives that villain a hero image😆