20th August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
20th August

Jaya and Vijaya were with Parvati and they have a talk about how Jaya is scared that Parvati hasn't got a sevak. Parvati says Shivgan do her seva and feels that Jaya and Vijaya are getting worried for no reason. Jaya and Vijaya try to tell her that Shivgan listen to Shiv first adn she should think about her own desires. They talk about if Shiv comes when Parvati is bathing and tell Parvati that she needs a sevak that will serve her. Parvati decides to test the Shivgan and calls for Nandi and Bhringi. Nandi and Bhringi come and Parvati says that nobody should be able to come to my Bhavan when I am bathing, they listen and go.

Parvati is bathing with her Sakhis Jaya and Vijaya, while Nandi and Bhringi are on guard. Shivji tries to go in but he stopped as Parvati is bathing now and they are helpless and can't go against Parvati. Shiv gets angry and tells them to move. He goes inside. Nandi and Bhringi are worried about Parvati telling them off and they decide to put other Shivgan in their place. Shiv goes in and sees Parvati bathing. Jaya notices Shiv and they realise he was watching them. Parvati seems angry. Shiv walks off and it seems like he made a mistake. Jaya and Vijaya tell her that she doesn't have a Rakshak as the Shivgan listen to Shiv.

Parvati says we'll see how Shiv enters from now on. She remembers Paratpar telling her that she will get him as a Son. Parvati is covered in haldi (looks ike it). She sits down and takes all the haldi from her body and puts it into a bowl. She makes a model from it and places it on a little bamboo rug on the floor. She then says some mantras with water in her hand and sprinkles the water on the model. The model sheds light and turns into a boy.

The boy looks around at everything and his own body. Parvati then goes to him and holds his hand. The boy asks Parvati who he is. Parvati says you are my son and he greets her as his mother. He says you have given life to me, so you can name me, what will you call me? She then remembers Vishnu blessing Parvati to have a child called Ganesh. Parvati calls the boy Shree Ganesh. Ganesh says you have named me but what do I have to do now? Parvati says you'll guard my Bhavan and not let anybody enter, no matter what they say or who they are. Ganesh says that he promises not to go against her. Parvati hugs Ganesh. Parvati calls Jaya and Vijaya. They come in and see Ganesh and ask who he is. Parvati says he is my Son Ganesh and will be my guard. Parvati gives him a big bat like weapon for him to use if anybody comes. Ganesh says you've given me a weapon, but I'm hungry, can you get me some food. She then makes Laddos appear and gives it to him and blesses him. He then walks off and Parvati is very happy.

If you like my updates, please use the Like Button and reply!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS