Payal is a real Physco - precap

jamune thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Payal ends up stabing gauri saying if Aakash cant be mine if you are alive then i will get him after you are dead, and she satbbs her and aakash comes screaming her name

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissPriceyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know shes a phsycoo!!!
Now whats gunna happen?...I think Gauri will end up in the hospital then Payal will go to jail..Beause GKLB is ending soon and theres no other way
Lovely2009 thumbnail
well i think it payal - gauri- aakash track will end like pyaar tune kya kiya ..............
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Gauri gets the knife and not Yuvraj...smh...thank goodness we'll be put out of our misery soon!
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are you serious? Why didn't she slash her wrist the first time Akash and her broke up? (The part we never saw!!!!) Creatives have gone bonkers!
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What if it is all a dream...Payal's dream or Akash's nightmare? I know there is no time left for dreams even but still...
MissPriceyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read in an article that GKLB will have an happy ending so ya Akash was probably having a nightmare or it could be true she could end up in hospital and Payal goes to jail
rainabow thumbnail
How stupid is this? If Payal is so mentally imbalanced and can't live without Akash, how did she live without him all those months or maybe years before Gauri? They were not even in contact until that night at the bar when he "saved" her from those sleazy men. Why is she only losing her marbles now?

Forget slashing her wrists and all that. Payal should have been written out of the script the very first day when Akash told her it's over. No one seems to have any interest in this track. Instead of rushing his relationship with Gauri just to make room for this Payal drama, they should have taken it more slowly. After saving his life, Akash softens towards Gauri. He treats her with courtesy and respect, but maybe isn't in love with her yet. Then they could show her with her new hair and contact lenses (as opposed to just...not wearing her glasses). They have a few accidental romantic moments which make Akash realize that he loves her. He apologizes for being a douchebag and that's that. But NOOOO, giving an ENTIRE WEEK of peace just is not conceivable. There must be SOME conflict and drama that threatens their happiness. Hence Payal.
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope that it is all Akash's nightmare. I don't want Gauri to get hurt.
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lovely2009

well i think it payal - gauri- aakash track will end like pyaar tune kya kiya ..............

what happened in that movie?