mrs.ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kashviiiiii

LOL chandu thats coz i just switched on my cell..like after 2 dayss :P
im soo carelesssss...:P
sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyy

epi was awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee na <3

awww...... its ok ... it happens wid me also ......
@ epi : it was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!! man this is truely one of the best epis of DMG !!
mrs.ksg thumbnail
meghz .. have u heard the song " send it on" by all the disney singerss !!!!!!! it amazing !!!!!! luv that song a lotttttt !!!!
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chandu:
@Kaminey: Its not our kind of moviee but watch it for Shahid! <3333!
Noo i haven't heard if that song? =S U have the linkkkk???
bdw have u heard of The litle things by Colbie Caillat! My rececnt fav!
I loveeeeeeeeeee <333333333!
Edited by mainu - 14 years ago
mrs.ksg thumbnail

meghuuuu ..ya .... its amazingggggggg !!! its my fav tooooooooooo !!!!!!!
bdw here is the video
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1jIjPR4Gek[/YOUTUBE]

g2g ... have to finish sum hw ..... c yaaaaa... luv ya .......
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj Ki Taaza Khabar

Wake Up Sid ---- More Like Shave it Sid 😆

I bought Hi Blitz Magazine yesterday and Shahid Kapoor has never looked Hotter!I googled for the scanned article and found a few pix but the main picture where is looking hotter than ever is not uploaded online! Uff and u know the artile was titled No more Mr.Chocolate boy and its soo trueee after u see that pic with him and the guitar

Heres a first Dhekho of Hrithik and Suzanne's Son

And more of my Cutie Pie and his Cutie pie 😳

Salman Khan's beloved pet died early yesterday morning,
six months after her companion, MySon
😭

Salman Khan's beloved pet MyJaan died yesterday at an animal hospital in Parel. MyJaan had been suffering for the last couple of months.

In June, she had been admitted to the same hospital. When she was admitted then, she was seriously sick and was given a separate room ('Bhaijaan's MyJaan admitted'; HiTLIST, June 26). At that time, when Salman had driven down MyJaan in the night, she was in a very critical. She subsequently recovered. 

Says a source, "MyJaan had been ill for some time. Also, she had been missing MySon, another dog of Salman, ever since he passed away earlier this year. On Tuesday evening, Salman attended the music release of Boney Kapoor's Wanted and then rushed to shoot for Vipul Shah's London Dreams.

It was early yesterday morning that he was told of MyJaan's death. Salman rushed home, went to his Panvel farm to bury MyJaan and came back later that morning. Last evening, he was shooting for 10 Ka Dum but he was in a very low mood and couldn't concentrate. His normal cheerful demeanour was missing.

Salman doted on his two dogs and never considered them as animals but like his family. Now with MyJaan's death he's devastated."

We give you Shahid Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor. In their own words. Here are excerpts from their chats with online readers on chat.mid-day.com

SHAHID KAPOOR

pic/Nimesh Dave

Anamikajalndra says: Hey Shahid, tell us abt u and Priyanka......if u don't mind
Shahid says: Anamika, well, she's a super actress and a great co-star, that's all you are gonna get :)

Creativenut says: Hey Shahid is it true that you are going to shoot a video with Justin Timberlake for his upcoming song
Shahid says: No dude, that's just a rumour. But for my dance film Justin's choreographer Marty Kudelka has done two songs which I am really excited about

Disha says: Hey Shahid, is there any actor you idolise other than your father?
Shahid says: Al Pacino

Ishita says: Hey Shahid! My question to u is when will Milenge Milenge release? It was shot in my school Amity, NOIDA.
Shahid says: Yes, I remember shooting in your school

Malvs says: Hi Shahid, Who is your fave co-star? Tell us a bit more about your upcoming movies! Love you!!
Shahid says: Hi Malvs... Rule No: 1 - never choose between heroines

Manchali says: Shahid, what is your nickname?
Shahid says: Well a lot of people call me Shak.

Mr Bibhu says: What's your fav destination?
Shahid says: Europe

Purnasiddharth says: Wat is yr favourite food?
Shahid says: I am a pretty homely guy, so my favourite food would be rajma chawal.

Purnasiddharth says:  Which is your favourite bike and car?
Shahid says: I have a Yamaha MT01 and my favourite car is the Range Rover.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANBIR KAPOOR

pic/Pradeep Dhivar

Twinklekats says:
Ranbir, u r soooo blessed with cute good innocent looks.... love u lotsssssssssssssss. Touchwood!
Ranbir says: Thanks so much! You're making me blush!

Andash says: Ranbir, I am from Italy, any plans to come here again for a show?
Ranbir says: Will perform really soon! Maybe next year!

Hiba says: Ranbir! Do you have any plans of coming to Dubai?
Ranbir says:  I was in Dubai last month with my parents. Loved it!

Meghna says: Franchement il ya personne
Ranbir says: I wish I spoke French!

Shiv says: Which RK movie would u like to remake and star in?
Ranbir says: I don't believe in remakes!

Sana says: Do u like Deepika's performance in Love Aaj Kal? Plz reply naaa...
Ranbir says: I thought Deepika was really good in Love Aaj Kal

Kakarot says: Hi Ranbir, Why is Shree 420 your fav movie and not Awaara like most people would prefer?
Ranbir says: Shree 420 is one of the finest movies to be ever made

Sabrina says: Ranbir say that you love me!!! I demand you!! LOL!
Ranbir says: Hey Sabrina! I love you!

Anamika says: Ranbir, r u planning on doing any negative roles?
Ranbir says: Hey Anamika, I'm doing a negative role in an upcoming film

Cosmogirl says: Hope you don't face any trouble when you come here to Jersey
Ranbir says: The US govt is just doing their job. I don't think I can comment on it

SRK pays a tribute to Michael Jackson
By Kunal M Shah, 20 August, 2009

Michael Jackson has influenced Bollywood for decades now. From his signature moves to his singing, he has inspired everyone from musicians to technicians. Now, Bollywood unites to pay a heartfelt tribute to the King of Pop in a video, which will be aired on Michael Jackson's birthday on August 29. The initiative has been taken by Shah Rukh Khan himself.

Vishal Dadlani confirmed the story and said, "The song is titled, We lived in his world."

Our source said, "Shah Rukh Khan is a huge fan of the late Michael Jackson and when the creative heads in Red Chilles pitched the idea, he loved it. He had cried when he learnt about MJ's death. He was also supposed to attend one of the London concerts which never happened. So, the idea was finalised and they decided to make a music video as a tribute. The best talent for the song was Vishal of the Vishal-Shekhar duo. Vishal is a huge fan too and he was in shock for days when he learnt about MJ's death.

He has written this passionate song and it has been composed by Vishal-Shekhar. They are also the performers in the video with singers Kay Kay, Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan and Shreya Goshal, among others. The video will have heartfelt messages by top stars like SRK, Hrithik Roshan, Prabhu Deva, Shahid Kapoor, Harman Baweja, Yuvraj Singh, Katrina Kaif, Kangna Ranaut and Priyanka Chopra, among others. The video, currently being shot, is directed by Samar Khan."

The source further said, "None of the people associated with the video has charged a penny and it's their love for the legendary singer that has brought them together. It's been shot in low lighting and has a unique mood. The video will be aired on all the leading channels on August 29, MJ's birthday. The song has been choreographed by Remo."

Samar Khan remained unavailable for comment.

Other Gup Shup

Konkana and Ranvir Shorey to Tie the knot in Decemeber
  Farah Khan's show starts with Sallu ends with SRK
  K.jo & RK start Video Blogging for Wake Up Sid

Edited by angel77 - 14 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mrs.ksg

meghz .. have u heard the song " send it on" by all the disney singerss !!!!!!! it amazing !!!!!! luv that song a lotttttt !!!!

Chanduuuuu.. I love this song.. and it comes on Disney channel very often here...
mann i have been wanting to tell Meghu.. but has been skipping my mind.... LOL!!

Meghu ck out the vdo .. it is very nice..
also i love this song by Selena Gomez.. (it is a old song.. but very well redone!) I loveee it!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJHaJNV4H3k[/YOUTUBE]

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning myyyy dearieeessss.. Karu.. Meghu.. Kashu.. Chandu.. Teju.. Shalu.. Anu.. didn't see who all is here.. but loves and hi's to everyone!! muuahh!
love you all..

Karuu..
the taza kahabar.. i loveeee them.. i love how you post them.. muuahh..

@Wake up Sid: lmaooooooooo @ shave it... Hi5 i agree....

@ Sallu's dog.. awww... RIP!!!!

@SK pics... tooo good... i love them all... he is maha cute... thanks to you girls posting his pics over and over....i like him.. LOL.. not that i didn't but he gets my attention now.. LOL!!!

@ PC and him dancing... cuteeee they are doing the ghatti dance..... looks like they are having fun..

@the chat script: i have to read it...

EDIT: HR's son.. sooo cuteeee..... will be a heartbreaker like dad!!!!

------Shalu..
Dear did u change ur email address.... why isn't it the same as i had it... ??
that is why my chat stopped working..:(
hope u are here today... i haven't talked with you forever..

Okie girls.. me hitting the shower and cu from work.. love you all!!
Edited by dmg07 - 14 years ago
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Veenzie -- Today is mahavir Jayanti i jus came back from the Derasar. This year they have decorated it the best. It was sooo prettyyyy felt like taking pix they were wallpaper worthy!!!

Shalu - Where are you? U said ur off to CC
P_Shal thumbnail
Good Morning JBs,

Dearest VZ,
  Thanks for freaking me out y'day...Thank God Anu for calming me down saying her net might not be working...and this was first that Vz didn't reply to mine and Anu's text.....When you get text from me, you should know Shalu is freaking out..lolllllllllll..I saw the damage from storm in news and that scared me..Hope everything is back to normal..

Love youuuuuuuuu.. and you missed Trupts...I was sooooooooooo happy she was here and you werent'..😭

No, I didn't change my id..I sent you an email from gmail Id..My yahoo id is same, but it has two aliases..One for work and one for my family in India who are having difficult time remembering my real name..lollllllllllll..

@Karu: I don't care about everyone else, but our cute pie...😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍..

@Anu: Hailaaaaaaaaaa Dear..

@KaMe: How are you girls???..

@Teju: Hope I see you here today..Haven't seen you for a while..

@Chandu: How are you hun?

@Preeti: Hailaaaaaaaaaa Dear...

I have tons of work to finish, so I would be on and off today, but if there is perfect episode like y'day than I might ditch the work..lolllllllllllllll..

@Karu: Miss going to Derasar...We don't have even one Derasar here...😭😭
Edited by P_Shal - 14 years ago
Meghzz thumbnail
Chanduuuuuuuuuuuuu: Uve got me hooked onto Send it on!!!!! How on Earth did i nevr see this video? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it! <3333! I've been listening to it all aftrnoon LOL and i saw the video premeire of it too! <33333333! Thnkyouu for making me listen to it! I love youu!

Veenzieeeeeee: I loveeeeeee that Magic song  by Selena Gomez! <333333!I loveee Selena aftr Miley! She's done awesomeee in that song! I love her in wizards! <333

Karuuuuuuuuu:hailaaaaaaa @ tazaa khabaaar! I'll read it all aftr m done drooling over those Shahid pics! *dieeeeeeeees* I lovee him , I lovee him, I lovee him!❤️❤️❤️
Ranbir needs to shave like ASAPPPPPPPPP! I lovee him but he's looking scary :-(I hate this look!

@ HR's son: cuteeeepieeeeeeeee! and Suzzane loooks sooo fit too! She had put on oodles of weight!

@ Shahid's chat: LOLLLL @ this is only what u get regarding him and PC! arre bolne se kya hota hain! :p double LOL@ shouldn't choose between heroines!
I loveeeeeeeee him! <333!
and his and PC's pics are tooooooooooo cuuuuuute!m officially in love wid their pair! <333

OMGGG @ Kjo and RK's vid blog for Wake up Sid I caaaaaaaaan't WAIITTTTTTTTTTT!
Edited by mainu - 14 years ago