19th August - Dil-E-Nadaan

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Welcome back to the kabhi seedha mostly teda world of Bandini....

Lets directly dive in.....so the episode begins with the continuation of yesterdays kanji-Maulik confrontation.
Maulik finally meets THE kanji & there is some undercurrent when M tries to behave as the boss & Kanji puts him to place. When Maulik ask Kanji "tum' Kon ho...Kanji tells Maulik that your parents have not done a good job teaching you on how to address elders.
He tells Maulik that I am your fathers age, so address me as "aap".....
Maulik is frustrated at Kanji's high-handedness & leaves.

The Next scene is Total Dhamaka....
Taru comes in to give milk to Hiten & sees Kheemis' Picture there.  She picks up the pic & says that people who are dead should be given "antim sansakaar" & so saying, true to her Name "MAACHIS-KI-TILLI" she burns the picture....
Right then Hiten walks in...sees the burning picture on the floor........
AND picks the burned picture...mix it in his Milk & drinks it away.....DHOOM DHAAM!! *very very Fimi*

He then Says in a very meaningful way that for HIM, Kheemi will always be there.....
Taru looks exasperated with Hiten's High Vicharo-wala Pyaar & says that "yeh Pyaar ko Bhulaana bahut mushkeel hota hai..!" In a rather caustic way.

Next Berwa is going out to do a Group study with her friends at her house.....again her whole demur is very suspicious.
Just then Maulik comes back from work & Mother India Sant-O maa ask him if he is hungry, Maulik gives her one of his mind-you-own-business-look, but Saant-O completely ignores the look & insist that he come & eat his food.
When Maulik taste the food, he totally dislikes the taste of it, where in Maachis-Ki-Tilli jumps in & takes over the Feeding the Maulik wala Kaam. Maulik is angry with Kanji & tells Taru about it...
Taru turns ashen white & after maulik leaves calls up Pinakin.....All this while Hamari Mata Saant-O is listening over the whole conversation.
Taru's instructions to Pinakin are not shown but they show that Santu has heard it all.

Next Hiten comes to meet Toral, who btw is the Basanti type character from Sholay....over-the-top.....!!
Hiten is back to his Devdas Avtaar...unshaved & with deep sad look.
Her constant bak-bak goes on about how her dad is Very excited about the coming up marriage between Hiten & Toral. Hiten is his usual to-the-point self & in very crisp tone tells her to inform her dad about Pacey.
It's flop idea from Toral's Point-of-view since her dad would never accept Pacey.
Next Toral wants to meet up with Kheemi.......jumps & says "chalo Kheemi se millene chalte hain..!"
They come to kheemi's house where Moongis is glad to meet Hiten Bhai's friend. He goes inside & prepares the tea since he does not want Mongi to get up while she is studying.,......
A beautiful song is playing in the background.."nahi samne yeh alag baat hai...." & viewers along with Hiten reminiscence some beautiful Hiten - Kheemi Moments.....ending with Kheemi saying to Hiten that it's time for her to go....
Hiten is looking very forlon & tells Toral she has gone away, but he has full faith in his Love...that his Love will pull her back to him.
The next scene shows that the phone is ringing in the Mahyavanshi house & santu picks it up ONLY to find that Birwa missed her school today & is not with Sonal, whose house she had said she was going to....
Santu is baffled by this new mystery In the Mayyavashi Parivaar & the screen freezes on her always harein-pareshan look!

Moment of the Day: When Hiten picks up the burned picture of Kheemi, mix in his milk & drinks it...*bravo....ceetiyan....Taaliyan*

Scene of the day: When Hiten takes Toral to kheemis' house & the lok of despair & sadness that crosses his face when he see the home minus Kheemi!

Dialogue of the Day:
When Kanji tells Maulik, I am old to be your father, address me as "aap" & not "tum"...very meaningful.

Random thoughts: Ok DM vanished agin..if I had 5 kids as adventurous as him, I would not even leave the Chaukhat of my house........
Enjoy, it was a decent Episode...not spectacular, but neither was it dud....somewhere in between.....

~N~

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously!! Is Toral's boyfriend's name really Pacey??!! Who would have ever thought Bandini would have something in common with Dawson's Creek!! 🀣 Now please spare us from any Hiten-Toral-Pacey love triangles like the Dawson-Joey-Pacey one.   Thanks for the update. 😊Edited by --BC-- - 14 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nupur. What is up with Birwa now? They have portrayed her as such a sweet and smart kid. Hope they are not going to butcher her character too.
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BC--

Seriously!! Is Toral's boyfriend's name really Pacey??!! Who would have ever thought Bandini would have something in common with Dawson's Creek!! 🀣 Now please spare us from any Hiten-Toral-Pacey love triangles like the Dawson-Joey-Pacey one.   Thanks for the update. 😊

🀣🀣I thought of Dawson's Creek, then just thought of it as a name! 🀣🀣
Oh god I hope there is no love triangle but then I was always for Pacey and Joey, after they got together!!!

Thanks for the update Nupur!πŸ˜‰

But I hope they don't ruin Birwa's charater but I do want to know what is happening there and where is Khemi she was resuced but by who????

pinkzangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nupur!
Bandini episodes without DM is sooo damn boring! I think Ekta maii is khincho-fying the whole thing to make it another Tan-Da-Da mega serial πŸ€“
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the update Nupur.  I am missing DM.. where is he?  why do they keep sending him away? πŸ˜•sach kaha.. without DM for soo looong.. it is getting really boring..**sigh**.

and I haven't been able to stand either Hiten or Khemi after they ruined their characters but if we have to see Hiten, then I like seeing him better with Tarul rather than with Khemi. they see to make a nice pair. With all his brooding nature, she seems to nicely compliment him with her vivaciousness.
  She is soo refreshing after seeing the morose story line of hitme.
So, I say yayy for her.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think and truley hope that Hiten and Khemi are paierd together since i think that they make an extremely good pair ... Not To Contrast With anybody .......  I think that there is no way that Hiten is gonna Marry this new character Toral and anyways even if they show that Toral starts liking him there is no way that Hiten would ever marry anyone else but his love and dream girl Khemi ! So i stand rite beside the Hiten and Kehmi : Hitmi !

Deepika AKA Deepu
harikrishna.sbh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Ekta doesn't have any solution to Hiten and Khemi's love story so she will definately make situation like Hiten marries Toral.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nsminerva

Thnx for the update Nupur.  I am missing DM.. where is he?  why do they keep sending him away? πŸ˜•sach kaha.. without DM for soo looong.. it is getting really boring..**sigh**.
 I agree with you yaar. so boring with no DM πŸ₯± I think some one posted earlier that RR is busy in shooting for his films. Probbly he is gone longer this time.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Welcome back to the kabhi seedha mostly teda world of Bandini....

Right then Hiten walks in...sees the burning picture on the floor........
AND picks the burned picture...mix it in his Milk & drinks it away.....DHOOM DHAAM!! *very very Fimi*
 Stolen from "Ek duge ke liye" kamal haasan did it in the movie.
Now a days ekta mai is mission-scene-churaao-from movies and show them in distorted version. BT is doing this in their every other seriel , different movie scene in different episode. hahahah
May be they are playing figure out the movie name game  with their viewers.πŸ˜†

- BtW great update. Thank you