19th August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
19th August

Parvati puts Shiv's hand into Rishi Sanatkumar's. Parvati seems very upset about this. Rishi Sanatkumar takes Shiv onto his side and everybody says Parvati ki Jai.

Lakshmi sees this as bad, but Vishnu says that just wait everything will be alright. Saraswati says she can't see this, tell Sanatkumar to stop being stubborn. Brahma tells her he is bound to only create the world, but I can tell everything will be ok.

Sanatkumar says I must go at once with Shiv. Sanatkumar tells Shiv to pack everything and come with him. Shiv packs all the samagri and Parvati is very upset and is crying. Parvati tells Sanatkumar that Shiv's samman is known, I will give you 10 healthy cows in trade for Shiv. Sanatkumar says what will I do with 10 cows? Parvati says nothing, I'll give you cowherds and servants, please accept it and give Shiv back to me. Sanatkumar says why should I (or sort of that). Parvati says but didn't you hear Vishnu. Sanatkumar says I did, but that was his thoughts, I am pleased with my Dakshina, it is the best Dakshina, I don't want anything else. Parvati feels she has committed a big mistake and has lost Shiv. Sanatkumar says I will travel the 3 loks with my Dakshina and everyone will be happy. Parvati says what is this pooja, I have lost my husband in all this selfishness for a child, what is the point of this life, I must give up my body now. Everyone seems shocked.

Parvati sits down by the Havan and prays. Just then someone says stop Parvati devi. Aakashvani has said this. Parvati and everyone bows their heads to the Aakashvani. Parvati says who are you? Aakashvani says I am Paratpar. Parvati says I have done this punyak vrat for 1 year, but I have lost my husband Shiv for this, I don't know what I'm being punished for. Paratpar says your wishes will be fulfilled, you will get me as your Son, I will take avtar in Shiv Lok (which is Kailash). The Aakashvani goes. Lakshmi says that Parvati's vrat is complete, Paratpar blessed her. Saraswati says you have also gained Shiv. Sanatkumar says you are saying the truth, I am pleased with her vrat. Lakshmi says now get rid of Parvati's dukh, Saraswati says it is time to give back Shiv, Lakshmi says yes you should give him back. Sanatkumar says I can't go against the boundaries, I warned Parvati about the Dakshina many times.

A Rishi says Parvati must have made a mistake, but you should do what is right. Sanatkumar says I got Shiv as Dakshina, what is my fault in keeping my Dakshina, I have done so much Sadhna for Shiv, I won't leave him easily. Sanatkumar goes to Brahma and Brahma says you are right, Parvati has completed her vrat and Paratpar has blessed her, now there is one thing left. Sanatkumar says what is left? Brahma tells him to give Shiv Mukti and give him back to Parvati. Sanatkumar says ok, I was never greedy or wanted to keep Shiv, I did this to teach everyone a lesson, the way I gained Shiv I will give him back to Parvati. Sanatkumar puts Shiv's hands in Parvati's. Sanatkumar tells her to take caution next time. Everybody says Brahman Sresht Ki Jai!

If you like my update or want to say thanks, please use the Like button and reply!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx for the update again!!!