RR's clothes still in Naitik's room!!

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
It was funny to see that RR's clothes still in Naitik's room even after the marriage...he could have moved them to another cupboard...I'm surious to know how many bedrooms are in the Singhania mahal...looks huge but ppl share rooms, sleep on the floors, no attached bathrooms πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeahhh i found that kinda interesting...! i am guessing the singhania family sets aren't too big 🀣 they should borrow from maheshwaris...

singhanias are apparently diamond merchants..but they dont have big dish for kheer, not enough bedrooms, and don't forget--no attached bathrooms!!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desertrose21

yeahhh i found that kinda interesting...! i am guessing the singhania family sets aren't too big 🀣 they should borrow from maheshwaris...

singhanias are apparently diamond merchants..but they dont have big dish for kheer, not enough bedrooms, and don't forget--no attached bathrooms!!

🀣🀣🀣
oh man
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
i find it to be so weird.......the singhania's house looks really cold....and not homely...I luv the maheswari parivaar house....feels like home...

Akshara needs to redo the whole house......πŸ˜†...

and yaar what is this with sharing closet/cupboard space with someone who just got married... everyone is coming and going from the newly wed's room........

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
I only like the garden area in naitik's house......
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
it doesnt even look like a newly weds room any more...all the decorations are taken down, no flowers or anything....Akshara definitily needs to change it...her plain white room looked more inviting...
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

it doesnt even look like a newly weds room any more...all the decorations are taken down, no flowers or anything....Akshara definitily needs to change it...her plain white room looked more inviting...

Yes.... ...i would want to see a changed room.....and see how aks will decorate it......
desertrose21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipityusa

i find it to be so weird.......the singhania's house looks really cold....and not homely...I luv the maheswari parivaar house....feels like home...

Akshara needs to redo the whole house......πŸ˜†...

and yaar what is this with sharing closet/cupboard space with someone who just got married... everyone is coming and going from the newly wed's room........

i love the maheshwari house---especially the terrace. so much happened @ the terrace..naksh first meeting,naksh first fight about katrina and ash, naksh first kiss, the engagement scene, the mehndi scene...

😍
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desertrose21

i love the maheshwari house---especially the terrace. so much happened @ the terrace..naksh first meeting,naksh first fight about katrina and ash, naksh first kiss, the engagement scene, the mehndi scene...

😍

i dint notice thatπŸ˜†
😍
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
I dont think Gayatri will like that...I remember an episode where bhabhi ma said that ghar ki sajawat ki zimmedari Gayatri ki hai...bhabhima just takes care of the mandir area and the rest is Gayatri...so how can Akshara change Naitik (and her) room...even though its hers nows πŸ˜ƒ