18th August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
18th August

Shiv tells Parvati her vrat is complete and Vishnu has blessed her and tells her to give Sanatkumar dakshina. Parvati thanks Sanatkumar and tells him to give what ever Dakshina he wants. Sanatkumar tells her to think about it first. Parvati says I have everything with Shiv, what can't I give to you, what ever dakshina you want, ask me for it. Sanatkumar says you have completed your vrat, you give me what you want. Parvati says please ask for what you want. Sanatkumar says you don't know who I am, asking for what I want is insulting. Parvati says it isn't about insults, but please ask for what ever you want. Sanatkumar says will you stick to your words? Parvati says of course, I will stand by my promise.

Sanatkumar picks up a pooja plate and gives her some flowers and water on top and says take a sankalp of giving me what ever I want in dakshina. She takes the sankalp in front of everybody there, including Agni and Pavan, that she will give Sanatkumar what ever he wants. Some rishis talk quietly about the sankalp and what Sanatkumar will ask for and that she did the wrong thing.

Sanatkumar says I want as dakshina, your husband, Shankar. Parvati is shocked and so are Lakshmi and Parvati. Parvati then feels dizzy and Vishnu tells Shiv to take care of Parvati. He holds Parvati and tells her to fulfill her sankalp and not to worry. Some rishis talk about Sanatkumar doing the wrong thing. Shiv says don't worry, fulfill your sankalp, follow your Dharm and protect it. Brahma tells Parvati to make Sanatkumar happy with Dakshina and that if she doesn't Dharm will leave her. Parvati says but what Dharm will keep me away from my husband, do I follow Dharm or stay as a Pati-vrata woman?

Vishnu says following Dharm leads to happiness and protecting it to leads to happiness. The rishis tell her to complete her vrat with dakshina. Sanatkumar says if I don't get what I want, your vrat will fail, listen Parvati, who ever leaves their sankalp, the loose everything. Parvati says when I give Shiv then what will I have in Kailash? Parvati asks Vishnu what to do and wants help from him.

Vishnu grows in size and everyone prays. Vishnu tells everyone that Parvati is Maha-Shakti, it is an example for everyone. He tells Parvati that she is a Maha-devi, that she should take the right step. Parvati says that I don't understand this problem. Vishnu tells him to give Sanatkumar what ever he wants and should give Shankar to him. Parvati says that she has no reason to live if she does. Vishnu says there is a way, you should get Shankar back from Sanatkumar at the right time. Parvati asks is this giving-taking right? Vishnu tells her that it is her right over her husband and that she can give her husband and find the right time and get him back. Parvati says you got rid of my confusion, but how do I get Shiv back? Vishnu says that Shiv is in cows too like every other devta, so then you can exchange the cow for Shankar later. Everyone says Bhagvan Vishnu ki Jai.

Parvati says she gives Shankar to Sanatkumar as Dakshina. Shiv then comes nearer her. Sanatkumar puts his hand forward and Parvati seems very upset. She takes Mahadev's hand and puts it in Sanatkumar's hand. Everyone witnesses this.

If you like my update or want to say thanks, please use the Like button and reply!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the update...sattvik post a request in the coolbie n viwebie's section for a video/written updater