18th August Written Update!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, please excuse all the mistakes. Enjoy the update! 

Brief Update

• Starts with Birwa acting suspicious and writing a letter.
  • At dinner they are discussing an expensive phone bill, it has been Birwa on the phone, she is guilt she calls her friend to tell her she can't talk for long
  • Maulik goes to Jamkumbhadiya, Taru tries to stop him but he still goes
  • Birwa in school is told off by her teacher for low grades.
  • SB and Toral come over
  • Hiten and Toral talk, Toral is in love with some else as well
  • They agree for the ristha to buy time
  • Maulik and Kanji are face to face.

Detailed Update

It starts with Birwa writing a letter to someone and Santo comes there and Birwa hides the envelope in her book. Birwa acts suspicious and fidgets with the book Santo asks what she has hidden in the book.

Birwa is like nothing, I was just completing my notes. She moves to put the book in the drawer but drops it, she is worried as Santo picks it up the book, she hands the book to Birwa, Santo is like let's go downstairs. Birwa goes with Santo but looks back into the room.

In the dining room Santo and Champakali are serving dinner.

They (Ba, Bapuji, Taru) are talking about the phone bill and how someone is talking on the phone a lot. The camera focuses on Birwa and she is looking guilty and bapuji says it can't be anyone else but ba, she calls her daughter and Kaddu ever hour. Ba gets angry and says anything goes wrong you blame me, what about you talking on the phone. Taru is like stop fighting, once we look at the bill we will know who has called who. Birwa is not eating so Santo asks her why she isn't eating. Birwa is like if I eat a lot I will feel sleepy and if I sleep how will I revise for my class test, ok I am going upstairs to revise and she leaves. Santo is worried.

Birwa's in her room, she closes the door. She keeps replying the conversation downstairs in her mind about the phone bill. She goes to the phone and makes a phone call. She is like look I can't talk to you for long on the phone because the phone bill was so expensive. Taru Fai joking was saying she will ask for a bill details, but if she really finds out about me talking on the phone for this long. There is a pause then Birwa goes no I won't call you if you want to talk call me. She puts the phone down.

Maulik is coming down the stairs and goes Taru Fai, I am leaving for the office, I am getting late.

Taru: Yes, here have some milk.

Maulik: This isn't my age to drink milk and I don't even like milk.

Taru: I know that's why I have put almonds in there. Pinakin who is also there goes Maulik Bhai, you are leaving for good work you shouldn't upset, your elders in doing so. You should listen to them, now go on have the milk. Anyways it will take two hours to get to Jamkumbhadiya.

Taru is shocked.

Taru: What you are going to Jamkumbhadiya?

Maulik: Yes, there is work there we are being sent for that

Taru: But why there?

Pinakin: Our new project is there and Mota Bhai has made Maulik in charge of that project and Maulik has to go and make Kanji Waghela the union leader.

Taru face loses all colour.

Pinakin: Maulik as a Malik will go and explain all the work to Kanji Waghela

Taru: NO, No, No there is no need to go there and meet Kanji Waghela.

Maulik: Why?

Taru: He is a gangster, and even if the come as a priest you should not trust them

Maulik: But papa has said to go

Taru: Look I will speak to Naanka

Maulik: Nahi Fai, I have disappointed papa a lot before, but this time I won't disappoint him. The job papa has given me he must have thought about it. I am going and leaves.

Birwa's school in the staffroom.

Teacher: Kids these days are impossible.

Birwa: Mam, may I come in?

Teacher: Yes Birwa. What did you do in yesterday's class, in English you always use to get  95 marks and this time only 55. What has happened to you? Maybe you aren't interested in studying anymore, tell your parents to come and meet me tomorrow, I want to know why you aren't concentrating on your studies.

Birwa: Sorry Mam, this won't happen in the future.

Teacher: No, I just want to meet your parents.

Birwa: Mam dad is not in India at the moment and mom is busy but as soon as dad returns I will let him know.

Teacher: Ok, but for the test tomorrow you must study hard and if you fail I will have to personally come to your house tomorrow.

Birwa: Ok

Teacher: Now leave.

Birwa thank god dad isn't in India if this got home, it would have been bad.

Ba in the living room, Santo comes there.

Ba: What's wrong Santo?

Santo: Is it true that Benba is talking about Hiten's ristha with SB's daughter Toral? And they are coming home today.

Ba: What are you saying?

Taru comes in and goes Ba I needed to speak to you, actually

Ba: I know, Santo just told me  that SB is coming today with his daughter.

Taru surprised: All India Radio has already told you, nothing stays in her stomach, she tells everyone. Do you get special training in gossiping?

Ba: Leave all that Taru, it will be a good thing if Hiten's ristha will happen with Toral, we know the family and girl, the quicker Hiten accepts the relationship the quicker he can move on form his past.

Santo getting upset and shocked all the way through Ba talking. Santo to herself everyone her is talking about Hiten and Toral's Ristha but what will happen when Hiten Bhai finds out will he accept it.

SB and Toral have come over.

Taru: What is this Santo, you only brought Sherbert go and bring Nasta as well.

Santo goes.

Bapuji: Taru has already spoken to you, you don't have any problems with the ristha?

SB: What problem can I have this is all about the children's choice.

Ba: Even we want this rishta to go forward but before that we want them to meet, and understand each other. Then we will ask them about marriage.

Toral: Dad you didn't tell me

SB: Yes I didn't tell you, because you give everyone surprises I thought I would give you one today.

Toral: But Shaadi?

SB: There is no pressure, all I wanted was for you and Hiten to meet, and if you like each other then we will move the ristha forward.

Taru: yes Beta, that's all we want for you two to meet and understand each other. Santo put the Nasta down and go and call Hiten.

Hiten in his room looking good in all black.

Santo: They are calling you downstairs.

Hiten: I don't want to come come downstairs, and nor do I want to talk to you.

Santo: Hiten Bhai, downstairs everyone is talking about yours and Toral's ristha, they have come here and ba and bapuji have called you downstairs.

Hiten: Go, I am coming

Santo shocked

Hiten: I told I am coming she leaves.

Living room, Hiten comes.

Taru: You know SB, this is his daughter Toral and Toral this is our Hiten.

Toral: Hi

Hiten: Hi

Taru: Hiten beta, It is Naanka's wish that your ristha happens.

Hiten has a flashback of DM telling him I will get you married once I return

Hiten: I know he wanted something like that. Uncle if you don't have any problem can I speak to Toral alone.

SB: Yes, of course you can, Toral go?

Taru: Yeah why not? They should talk. Go Hiten show Toral her room.

They leave.

Hiten's room

Toral: Hiten,

Hiten: Look Toral before you say anything I would like to tell you something. When I found out about this relationship I found it strange, I wasn't even going to come down but I came down only for you because I didn't want your dad to lose his respect because of my mistake, I only want to tell you that I love someone else and I will only marry her. I'm sorry.

Toral starts laughing and Hiten is shocked

Toral she goes and gives him a hug.

Toral: You are great, you have no idea what you have just said to me, thank god you love someone else phew.

Hiten: Meaning?

Toral: Meaning, we are both on the same flight even I don't want to get married, dad brought me here, and so your family don't feel bad that's why I came up here, actually I love some else, he is cool, handsome, mind blowing, my prince charming his name is Pacy, he is a head chef in America's Indian restaurant. I will only marry him. He is Parsi.

Hiten: So why haven't you told this to your dad?

Toral: The reason for that is I want Pacy to meet dad first because forget him being the same caste he isn't even from the same country. By the way who is that girl?

Hiten: What girl?

Toral: The girl you love, why isn't she a girl?

Hiten: Of course she is a girl, her name is Khemi

Toral: Khemi, Indian name, you know what Pacy loves Indian names and everything about India and even if he came into your room he would love it you know why because it is his favourite colour.

Hiten: Come on let's go we need to go and tell your dad you don't like me.

Toral: Woo Wait, by saying that your problem has been solved what about me.

Hiten: So, what should I do about it?

Toral: Look, if I tell dad I don't like you he will ask a thousand questions and let's say if he does agree he will put forward a long list of guys for me, so please try and understand, not every guy is going to be like you who is already in love, and I am young, charming anyone can say yes to me then I am stuck.

Hiten: Then what?

Toral: I want you to say yes to the wedding until Pacy doesn't come to India and we don't want to get married anyway

Hiten:  I can't do this

Toral: Why not? This whole problem has happened because of you, because the proposal came from your house so you have to find the solution for it as well.

Hiten: So what you want me to go downstairs and tell everyone I like you. I can't do that.

Toral: I am not telling you to lie, I am telling you not to say the truth leave the rest up to me and if you don't do that I will tell everyone that Hiten has said no to the wedding.

Hiten: That's fine by me now let's go.

Toral:  What kind of man are you, you love someone yet have no care for anyone else's love. Meri simple dost please do a little acting for me, my life will be set, please, please, please. Please say yes, please understand me, please.

Downstairs Hiten and Toral come downstairs.

Taur: What have you two decided?

Toral: Ji aunty, we accept this relationship.

Santo shocked.

Everyone else is happy and congratulate each other.

Taru: Now as soon as possible, we will fix a date for this wedding. I will speak to the pandit, if Naanka was here it would be so good.

Hiten: One minute Taru Fai, uncle I would like it if all these talks happened once he returns, if you don't have any problem with it.

SB: Yes Beta, what you have said is absolutely correct, with out DM it will be worng to confirm the ristha, and it is only a matter of a few days.

In Jamkumbhadiya

Maulik: Namaste, I am Maulik Dharamraj Mahayvanshi and I am here on behalf of my father to tell you that very soon in your village our factory is going to be open in which you will all benefit, and like my father says before any new business, we have to work hard, work day and night and for that reason you will all have to work ten hours instead of seven all the men and women.

Other guy to Pinakin: What is Maulik Bhai saying this isn't the way?

Pinakin: I know.

Maulik: So are you all ready?

Kanji: We are ready to work, but not to what you have just said.

Maulik: Who is it? Come out and speak.

Kanji walks to Maulik, Maulik stands up and goes to him. They are facing each other.

I am going to give this episode a 5/10 not much happened.

I think Birwa is on the phone to Monghi but that is just a guess, Hiten and Toral was predictable and Maulik with Kanji I wish there was more of a scene. No mention of Khemi. But being totally biased I would give Hiten and Toral's scene a ten out of ten for the background music the chan chan it made me smile and distracted me whilst writing this update, so it took even longer hehe!

Use the Like button if you liked this post!

Niki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nikita...

and also thanks to Motiben, Hiten will hate DM more for backtracking on his words and coming up with a new proposal!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Niki for the update.

I think that Birwa is talking to a boy, not Monghi.

Loved the scene betweein Maulik and Kanji. Will be awesome tomrorrow, they are both great actors. First they will butt heads, then they will become best buddies. Motiben in the meantime, will have a heart attack😆
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita.

I want Santu to stop being shocked at everything and want her to stand upto Taru the same way she did with DM on the divorce issue. She should tell Taru on her face that if she does not keep her word of getting Hiten-Khemi married (I know Khemi has to be found first) then she will inform Kanji that the son he thinks is dead is in fact alive.
pinkzangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Niki. You have written everything so well!!!  😛

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you Nikita.

I want Santu to stop being shocked at everything and want her to stand upto Taru the same way she did with DM on the divorce issue. She should tell Taru on her face that if she does not keep her word of getting Hiten-Khemi married (I know Khemi has to be found first) then she will inform Kanji that the son he thinks is dead is in fact alive.

Yep, Hema, Santu definitely should blackmail Motiben. Give MB a taste of her own medicine.  Santu has to play the Kanji-Maulik relation card. That should stop MB in her tracks and behave with Santu. Santu is being a doormat right now, she needs to stand up and take action.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Yep, Hema, Santu definitely should blackmail Motiben. Give MB a taste of her own medicine.  Santu has to play the Kanji-Maulik relation card. That should stop MB in her tracks and behave with Santu. Santu is being a doormat right now, she needs to stand up and take action.

Santo will never blackmail MB, it's not in her character to blackmail anybody...blackmailing is something we expect MB to do not Santo and if Santo were to blackmail MB I don't think people will be sympathetic to Santo's plight because it would show she can be as cunning as MB when she wants something and Santo's character is smart but not cunning. Furthermore if the Maulik-Kanji relationship comes out, it will hurt DM and Santo is not going to do anything that wittingly or unwittingly hurts DM. I think when the time comes(or when Ekta deems it the right time) Santo will stand up to MB as she did when she told DM about Maulik being responsible for Moongi falling into the well despite being threatened by Moti or  when she reprimanded Moti for asking if  her Nanaji had died  when she received a phone call.

Also, this time it is not Moti who had promised to get Hit-mi married, that episode was over when DM tore up the divorce papers that Moti had her sign and also Moti had already said she would not get Hiten married to a "Bhagodi". This time it is between the couple - it is DM who told her he would get Hit-mi married, so her expectations are from DM, not Moti. Also, not much Santo can do about Hit-mi if Hiten agrees to marry Toral (I know it is just pretense but no one else knows that), it's not like Santo can go and tell Hiten that he cannot marry anyone other than her sister, especially since Hiten won't even listen to her in the first place and Khemi is MIA.

What surprises me though is why no one thought to inform Hiten about Khemi's whereabouts - everyone in Santo's family and DM knows, some villagers probably know too but Hiten has no idea. Also, since he does not know about Khemi's whereabouts, shouldn't he be concerned about her and looking for her and not spending time in the Mahiyavanshi haveli celebrating Janmashtami and meeting Toral. I don't understand these characters, they make no sense and don't do anything logical...I guess I have to send my brain on a vacation when watching such soaps.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ...