17th August Written Update

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Bandini 17th August Written Update

Hey guys

Sorry for the delay, there will also be a delay 2mo as it is Paryushana for me this week, and my mom goes to do Pratikramana so dinner responsibilty is on me. Anyways here is the update enjoy

Brief update

Hiten imagines Him and Khemi dancing to Radha Kaise Na Jale Khemi decides not to come back to Dharampur The bus Khemi is on crash but she manages to get of it before it crashes. Santo and Nanaji worried about Khemi Taru decides to set up Hiten and Toral's Ristha Hiten visits Nanaji's house Champakali's daadi leaves
  • Maulik overhears Taru talking about the Raaz and is confused to what it is.

Detailed update

It starts with everyone coming back to Mayavanshi  House and people are there doing garba to the song Radha Kaise Na Jale. Hiten sees a couple and he thinks of him and Khemi dancing together and playing daniya and dancing to the song. (aww it was so sweet😳)

Scene switches to Khemi on the street as someone hoots a horn, she is shocked and then sad. She asks someone about the bus that is coming. He says it is going to Dharwaka.  (I think that's how you spell it but I don't think its correct) Khemi to herself says I think the best thing is for me to go away from here somewhere no one can find me, I know as much as Santo tries to hide it Malik has agreed to mine and Hiten's ristha but at the price of his rishta with Santo, what if in Dharampur, people find out about the divorce and if I return and see Hiten I may not be able to leave. Me going is the best thing.

Back at Mayavanshi house everyone is dancing and having a good time expect Hiten who has a weird feeling. At the same time Khemi is getting on the bus and the bus leaves. Khemi on the bus asks for forgiveness to Kanji Kaki for lying and saying she is going to Dharampur but my values are telling me that at any cost I must save my younger sister's future.

Back at Mayavanshi house Santo is thinking that Bena said she will be here by now show why hasn't she come yet. There is a storm, its really windy and leaves are blowing into the bus and the bus is driving from side to side and a car is driving towards the bus, Back at Mayavanshi house Santo is thinking where is Khemi, why hasn't she come yet? Maybe she went to Nanaji's house first. Santo leaves. Back to bus everyone is panicking, the driver goes I think the brakes have failed. Khemi gets up and is pushed out the window as she is rolling down the hill the bus explodes and falls into a ditch. Khemi is injuried and is bleeding.

Nanaji's house he is at the door waiting for Khemi, when Santo comes there. She tells Nanaji that Khemi said she will be home today so I thought she might be here. Nanaji is like she isn't here so Santo says maybe she hasn't left from there. Nanaji is like she left from there in the morning. She should have been here in the afternoon, I don't think she will come here.

Santo: Why do you think this?

Nanaji: I think she made this decision when she decided not to come back with you.

Santo: Why is she doing this when Malik has agreed to the wedding?

Nanaji: I know to make her future she isn't going to ruin your happiness, she is thinking about you. She isn't selfish.

Santo: Where will we find her?

Nanaji: I don't why I have a feeling we won't see her again and I pray where she is she is happy.

Back to accident scene, someone finds Khemi and takes her with him.

Mayavanshi house Santo comes back home when Taru sees her.

Taru look I don't like stopping you because once Naanka comes back you won't be in this but until you are in this house I don't like you coming back so late where did you go?

Santo: I went to Nanaji's, Khemi was meant to come back today.

Taru: So did she reach or what?

Santo: She left but she never arrived.

Taru: What do mean she hasn't reached till now? What did she run away? Oh god I feel sorry for your Nanaji sometimes on granddaughter is getting divorced and the other one has run away. I wonder what bad deed he done in his last life that he is stuck with you three. Come on now come inside.

Santo goes in.

Taru: Looks like luck is on my side and I haven't had to do anything first Santo's divorce and now Naanka agreeing to it and then Khemi running away. I think right now is the best time to get Hiten married to Toral.

Next day Taru calls Somal Bhai. They exchange niceties and then Taru is like come over with Toral and also tells SB about Hiten and Toral's ristha. SB is like this is such a big honour for me, but he is like Toral and Hiten need to meet each other he is like we will come tomorrow. Santo overhears the conversation.

Taru is like Toral is perfect for this family and not be Hiten's wife unlike your sister the run away train.

Santo shocked.

Hiten goes to Nanaji's house. (sorry video messed up for this scene, I didn't get the conversation between the two.)

They are talking

Monghi comes and Hiten is like I got you Palak Saak I know you like it.

Monghi is like Khemi bena use to make it for me but now...

Hiten is like so what if Khemi Bena isn't here your Hiten Bhai is here for you.

She leaves

Hiten and Nanaji are upset then Hiten brings medicines for Nanaji saying your old ones must be finished by now.

Taru is on the swing, Champkali tells her her dadi is leaving.

Taru: Go drop her.

Champakali: She wants to meet you

Taru: There is no need for that

Daadi: Taru ben

Taru puts Champakali forward and says this is Taru ben

Daadi: I really liked coming here'

Champakali: I am not benba

Taru: Don't come again

Daadi: I will surely come again

Taru: The way out is that way

Daadi: I have had breakfast, now I shall leave.

Taru: Go go

Taru: to god why do you send them all here. She is going in when she bumps into Jhamku

Taru: Did she forget her lugguage? Go Go quickly and give it to her or she will come back.

Jhamku: No its my lugguage, I am leaving.

Taru shocked

Jhamku: Don't act should, I was here for my brothers revenge but since he doesn't want it why should I do it for now. For now I am going.

She leaves

Maulik: What Raaz was she talking about?

Taru: About Hiten and Khemi just about that forget it you have to go to work, I will get breakfast ready for you

Maulik: Everyone in the village knows about Hiten and Khemi so what Raaz were they talking about and why did Taru Fai lie to me about it.

I will give today's episode a 6/10. I liked Hiten and Khemi's dance Leena and Mrunal done a really good job and Maulik getting an ink link about the raaz otherwise the episode was dull with Taru setting up Hiten's ristha with Toral. Khemi's accident hmm... I hope everyone doesn't think she is dead and I wonder who took her.

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
great update.........
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nikita.

I hope they do not come up with their favorite amnesia track for Khemi. It was nice of Hiten to go and check on Mongi and Nanaji.

Hope they move onto the Maulik-Kanji track soon and focus on Moti's raaz coming out.  I would rather watch a good raaz track than filler scenes with Toral-Saumilbhai etc.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Niks.......
Hiten dancing with Kheemi on my fav track.....NOW that's awesome...
Btw Chalo Switzerland ki vaadiyan na sahi.......Gaav he saahi...
Yash Chopra na sahi....Aamir Khan he sahi! 😆

Can't wait to watch..btw they had better fast forward this whole gol-gol track of Maulik & his lapata mother track......want the story to move jaldi jaldi.......
Thanks once again!

pinkzangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nikita.

I feel that there will be a new character entering the episode. The man who comes and takes unconscious Khemi with him. May be he is someone who knows about all this raaz!! :-)
Edited by pinkzangel - 14 years ago
thanks for d update......
yema thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I wonder what Maulik will do when he find out what his mum had done
KHiten thumbnail
thanks for the update and Mulik leaves Moti soon so she can start crying non stop and leave K+ H alone, viol women. Kehmi come back to Hiten!!!!!!!!!!
DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Hey guys

Sorry for the delay, there will also be a delay 2mo as it is Paryushana for me this week, and my mom goes to do Pratikramana so dinner responsibilty is on me. Anyways here is the update enjoy

Hi Nikita--- Nice to meet a fellow-jain here on IF....... Michhami Dukadam